FRONT SQUATS vs BACK SQUATS?

which one is the SUPERIOR METHOD for DEVELOPING a THICK SET of THUNDER THIGHS?

I’m getting ready to head down to the COMMERCIAL QUALITY HomeGym to Instruct the GF in her LEG DAY Routine and need to know which she should be doing to MAXIMIZE results?

I’ve heard prancing in a meadow is great for a lemur like build!

1 Like

also as a result of the convenience of URBAN LIVING I was recently able to make a CAPITAL Dumpster Diving Score as someone had set-out to the curb a FREE Treadmill. I’m guessing they probably bought a Peloton$ with their TrumpCheck$/BidenBuck$ and so needed the space and instead of the hassle of hauling it away or having to pay to do so, they just charitably set it out to the curb for a SMART thrifty penny-pencher Internationally Diversified Investment Portfolio raskal like me to pick up!

anyway, the treadmill works kind of crappy but okay for something to do while the GF is doing some HEAVY SQUATS. I can just stroll along and watch something smart or OG or watch some WeightLIfting Vids on the YouTube to see what the GF should be doing.

2 Likes

Why would you instruct her on squatting if you dont know the answer? With out knowing the experience of you or gf, I would recommend learning the goblet squat. It teaches the proper squat form of hips between the legs, bracing the core and mobility.

1 Like

^I watch videos and do the research so she can focus on the LIFTING!

tonight I decided to attack those thighs from different angles! I started her with some Stiff-Leggs DeadLift…then some Front Squats and as the weights Increased I changed to Back Squats…then finisher with some Spinner Sprints on the $200 economy-class Spinner!