Frustration

I can't believe I did this.

I spent a day working on a form mail honeypot on my domain that would log information about the spam attempts from my /cgi-bin/formmail.cgi script and I realized after I got it installed that my hosting company doesn't allow remote access to anything in /cgi-bin or /cgi-sys, even if either of them have been 777'd. I found this out after I did a shitload of coding only to figure out that PHP3 is the default version in /usr/bin instead of PHP4.x. It totally screwed up my heredoc notation making it a major frustration to try dozens of fixes only to realize that my hosting company is doing weird shit.

I thought I had a real winner on my hands too due to the fact that I get inundated with atleast 15 a day on my non-advertised site.

keep at it, man.