Ft Hood Pfc Vanessa Guillen Missing since April 22

This case is finally starting to get some action. Just before she disappeared she told her family she was getting sexually harassed by a sergeant on base, but hadn't reported it for fear of reprisals.

I can't believe this hasn't been top news after 2 months.

1 Like

1 Like

Nah the biggest news is def the number of people at a trump rally. There is seriously no legit reporting done from the MSM anymore. Sad

8 Likes

Sad. 

If she was black, it would be huge news. But the MSM and racist liberals still view Mexicans as field workers...

12 Likes

Fucking OG can't go 3 posts without people making shit political regardless of topic. In this case, a missing soldier who could very well have been murdered. We get it. Trump is the best, libtards suck.

As far as the actual story, it definitely looks bad. They just found another missing Fort Hood soldier dead too. Apparently unrelated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/body-found-in-killeen-fort-hood-dead/6257724/

10 Likes

punchdrunkMMA -

Fucking OG can't go 3 posts without people making shit political regardless of topic. In this case, a missing soldier who could very well have been murdered. We get it. Trump is the best, libtards suck.

As far as the actual story, it definitely looks bad. They just found another missing Fort Hood soldier dead too. Apparently unrelated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/body-found-in-killeen-fort-hood-dead/6257724/

If you're referring to me I'm simply pointing out how this should be actual news that's being covered instead of the bs we get from msm

3 Likes

I'm not saying foul play isnt a possibility, epecially after 30+ days. 

But we had a kid on my ship who would just take off 29 days (before it became desertion) at a time right after pay day.  He must have done it at least 10 times in the years I was on my ship with him. 

His name was McCloy, so after a while, it became as known taking a McCloyment. 

He was a nice enough guy when he was there, he just didn't give a fuck. 

Bam57Bam -
punchdrunkMMA -

If you're referring to me I'm simply pointing out how this should be actual news that's being covered instead of the bs we get from msm

Your post didn't have a sprinkle of MAGA in it? C'mon now. lol But you are right - the media focuses on news that isn't really important way too often. 

5 Likes

So sad. With her missing this long its unlikely she'll be found alive, but you hold out hope. Stranger things have happened, so I hope she's alright and makes her way back to her family 

1 Like

I saw this story on CNN just a few days ago. It was when they upped the reward money

sicko -

So sad. With her missing this long its unlikely she'll be found alive, but you hold out hope. Stranger things have happened, so I hope she's alright and makes her way back to her family 

Name doesn't check out. 

Well said.

punchdrunkMMA -
Bam57Bam -
punchdrunkMMA -

Your post didn't have a sprinkle of MAGA in it? C'mon now. lol But you are right - the media focuses on news that isn't really important way too often. 

Sure it did I specifically said his name. Does not mean I think he is a great person and def not a magatard as you'd put it.

I am however done with the liberal itself l party so, liked most on here and in real life who used to lean to the left I will most likely be voting for him. I absolutely will not be l vote for a dementia rushed l riddled Biden who is 100% controlled by the crazy far left at this point.

And how lefties don't call Biden racist is l beyond me. Some of the shit he has said is totally unnacceptable. 

4 Likes

DaveFu - 

But we had a kid on my ship who would just take off 29 days (before it became desertion) at a time right after pay day.  He must have done it at least 10 times in the years I was on my ship with him. 

Did they toss his ass in the brig when he got back?

Bam57Bam -
punchdrunkMMA -
Bam57Bam -
punchdrunkMMA -

Sure it did I specifically said his name. Does not mean I think he is a great person and def not a magatard as you'd put it.

I am however done with the liberal itself l party so, liked most on here and in real life who used to lean to the left I will most likely be voting for him. I absolutely will not be l vote for a dementia rushed l riddled Biden who is 100% controlled by the crazy far left at this point.

And how lefties don't call Biden racist is l beyond me. Some of the shit he has said is totally unnacceptable. 

What does any of that have to do with a missing soldier? 

You're proving punchdrunk's point and I'm sure you don't even realize it. 

3 Likes

To be fair, if you were presented with the choice of paying a reporter travel & per diem to go investigate a case for who knows how long, with what results, how many might be interested, & whether the cops, military, or competition might scoop the story,

OR

Point a camera at a Twitter feed that's guaranteed to get you a million clicks a day,

You're going to make the economically viable choice.

Media's reactive & filling the demands of its clientele.

1 Like

She's probably around my daughter's age and I would go into Man on Fire mode trying to find her.

I hope for the best possible outcome for the family, I feel for them. 

1 Like

The media is focused on black criminal martyrs.

1 Like

DaveFu -

They just shrug if u keep it to 29 days?