FU@K SHAQ!!! Props to Walker!!

Shaq spiking Antoine in the back of the head/neck with his elbow was a bitch move. Fuck that big punk ass chunk of shit!! Props to Walker for not taking it like a bitch, it was clear that the faggot refs weren't going to do anything about it until Antoine made them do something about it.

"Shaq spiking Antoine in the back of the head/neck with his elbow was a bitch move. Fuck that big punk ass chunk of shit!!"

You think that spike was intentional?

Definitely

"Definitely"

Come on man, I just replayed it, it was not intentional.

D E F I N I T E L Y ! ! ! ! ! ! ! : )

THe spike didn't look intential, but the push afterwards did. And props to Walker for not backing down, but he did look like his was going to cry afterwards.

lol

SOMETHING WAS INTENTIONAL!!!! :)

I love the way Nelly started hack-a-shaqin after it happened. I don't think nelly HAD to do it, and it was his way of saying "learn to shoot a fucking free throw"

"I don't think nelly HAD to do it, and it was his way of saying "learn to shoot a fucking free throw"

Shaq's free throw shooting was up last year, I was hoping it was a sign of improvement to come. So much for that.

LOL AT SHAQ

of course Wlaker was going to cry afterwards. He is easily the biggest bitch in the NBA.

lol

dont be too down on him, walker looks like he's going to cry most of the time

LOL @ walker crying about shaq. Everyone knows if shaq throws a punch, it's going to miss by 2 feet.

lol

That would have been one of the gayest smacks in NBA history. :)

lol, actually, FUCK Walker's bitch ass too. Just finally heard his stupid comments about his trade and Danny Ainge last night. What a dumb faggot.

Lakers center Shaquille O'Neal on being named West player of the week: "Whoop-dee freakin' do."

Oh well, he's no Peja. :)