"Fuck Elon Musk" - CA Latina Politician

And so, Elon decides to burn California down...

------------------------

After Elon Musk sued local authorities in California and threatened to move Tesla’s HQ to Texas or Nevada over attempts to contain the coronavirus outbreak, one Democratic state politician had a blunt message for the electronic car magnate: “F*ck Elon Musk.”

Lorena S Gonzalez from San Diego, who describes herself on Twitter as a “Mama, Labor Leader turned CA Assemblywoman [and] Progressive Latina Democrat”, tweeted the pithy rebuke on Saturday night, earning predictable press attention. She did not immediately comment further.

Musk has been pushing to reopen Tesla’s factory in Fremont in northern California but the Alameda county health department said the carmaker must not reopen, because local lockdown measures to curb the coronavirus remain in effect.

On Saturday he blasted “the unelected and ignorant ‘Interim Health Officer’ of Alameda” for, he said, “acting contrary to the Governor, the President, our Constitutional freedoms & just plain common sense!”

“Frankly, this is the final straw,” Musk wrote. “Tesla will now move its HQ and future programs to Texas/Nevada immediately. If we even retain Fremont manufacturing activity at all, it will be dependen[t] on how Tesla is treated in the future. Tesla is the last carmaker left in [California].”

Musk also claimed “Tesla knows far more about what needs to be done to be safe through our Tesla China factory experience than an (unelected) interim junior official in Alameda County”.

“I’m not messing around,” the billionaire insisted. “Absurd [and] medically irrational behavior in violation of constitutional civil liberties, moreover by unelected county officials with no accountability, needs to stop.”

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/may/10/elon-musk-democrat-rebukes-magnate-tesla-hq-california

7 Likes

That's the same cunt that fucked over thousands of self employed people.  I was gonna have to switch my CDL to az to continue working as I was but luckily a judge ruled that her retarded bill can't apply to the trucking industry as it is regulated by federal laws.

1 Like

I love when politicians promote thier own race and make it their agenda. Lets me know they care about all their constituents equally and aren't racist at all.

18 Likes

So what’s Boise like fellas? 

1 Like

LOL she's the architect of AB-5 which is ravaging contractors and freelancers in the state.

Ironically, a ton of left-wing journalists have lost their jobs because media companies no longer will hire freelance writers based out of Cali because of AB-5.

1 Like

Lol @ some borderline retard attacking Elon.  A useless do-nothing self obsessed scumbag politician vs one of the greatest minds in our lifetime responsible for massive innovation and progress for the human race. The highlight of her life's work will be some moronic virtue signaling hate filled tweet; Elon will likely get the human race to Mars.

12 Likes

let california rot 

4 Likes

VTCO - 

LOL she's the architect of AB-5 which is ravaging contractors and freelancers in the state.

Ironically, a ton of left-wing journalists have lost their jobs because media companies no longer will hire freelance writers based out of Cali because of AB-5.

I can't imagine losing my job (at least partially) because some retarded unelected politician wants to look like a strong empowered woman and make headlines.

When will these people learn they are not Donald Trump and do not understand how to play negotiation hardball?

These representatives believe they are your parents, reprimanding unruly children - and why wouldn't they? They're never held accountable for their terrible economy destroying decisions. They steal and destroy with impunity. Just look at Maxine Waters and her district which has been a garbagecan for 30 years.

4 Likes

you get the government you deserve

california has likely the dumbest concentration of idiot voters in the US. 

now they have sacks of shit on their streets.  

its what they deserve

good on Elon.  

8 Likes

Elon named his kid gobbledygook and is raising it gender neutral.  This woman is his peer.  Enjoy the company you keep, Elon!

6 Likes

"Mama, Labor Leader turned CA Assemblywoman [and] Progressive Latina Democrat”

You just know she is a total POS with this self description.

3 Likes
BigEyedFish -

its what they deserve

good on Elon.  

Had a delivery in downtown LA a few weeks back.  Didn't bother taking shots of the tent cities, but this guy rolled up across the street, takes the mask out of his bag and just rolls down the middle of the street.  Serving back and forth without a care in the world.

Was an interesting moment in the dystopian view that's become LA.

BigEyedFish -

its what they deserve

good on Elon.  

This is true. But maybe if you flyover racist welfare state types didn’t send us all your gays, minorities and liberal college graduates to “make it” in California, there wouldn’t be such a large concentration of them. Then we’d just have our local hippies and the Anchor Babies that George Bush’s federal government failed to protect us from to deal with. But the scumbag president from TEXAS didn’t.  So now we have an extra few million podunk flyover retards, minorities  and junkies that got put on busses from (YOUR MIDWEST PODUNK TOWN HERE) on top of all our homegrown Anchor babies and Commies. This throws our ratio way off.

Scumbag red state posters never take these factors into the equation so say stupid shit like you just did. But we don’t “Deserve” to be held hostage by anchor babies and the midwestern liberal faggots from (YOUR PODUNK RACIST HOMOPHOBIC FLYOVER STATE HERE) who escape (YOUR PODUNK RACIST HOMOPHOBIC FLYOVER STATE HERE) the first chance they get to come here and live like degenerates. If you just took back even some of the midwestern liberals and faggots that fled (YOUR PODUNK RACIST HOMOPHOBIC FLYOVER STATE HERE) to get away from you bigots then California would be purple if not red the way it always was. That’s the truth, you’ll all continue to ignore it.

on with the circle jerk . 

7 Likes

LoL

JJitsu - 
BigEyedFish -

its what they deserve

good on Elon.  

This is true. But maybe if you flyover racist welfare state types didn’t send us all your gays, minorities and liberal college graduates to “make it” in California, there wouldn’t be such a large concentration of them. Then we’d just have our local hippies and the Anchor Babies that George Bush’s federal government failed to protect us from to deal with. But the scumbag president from TEXAS didn’t.  So now we have an extra few million podunk flyover retards, minorities  and junkies that got put on busses from (YOUR MIDWEST PODUNK TOWN HERE) on top of all our homegrown Anchor babies and Commies. This throws our ratio way off.

Scumbag red state posters never take these factors into the equation so say stupid shit like you just did. But we don’t “Deserve” to be held hostage by anchor babies and the midwestern liberal faggots from (YOUR PODUNK RACIST HOMOPHOBIC FLYOVER STATE HERE) who escape (YOUR PODUNK RACIST HOMOPHOBIC FLYOVER STATE HERE) the first chance they get to come here and live like degenerates. If you just took back even some of the midwestern liberals and faggots that fled (YOUR PODUNK RACIST HOMOPHOBIC FLYOVER STATE HERE) to get away from you bigots then California would be purple if not red the way it always was. That’s the truth, you’ll all continue to ignore it.

He is from Canada

BigEyedFish - 

let california rot 

You're normally a decent poster, but fuck this and GFYS. I didnt vote for any of this shit (literally), I don't deserve it, and my family doesn't either. I'll keep voting opposite and being the minority, but even as conservative as I'am, no one wants me, a Californian, moving to their state.

California is over-run in the large cities with democrats and even worse, liberals. There are still a ton of people here that don't agree with it, and hate it.

2 Likes

JJitsu -

So what’s Boise like fellas? 

For some reason when ask people that visited, they rave and rave and rave about how awesome and beautiful it is, but if you ask a resident, they say it’s nothing special and you definitely shouldn’t move there. Especially if you’re from California. 

3 Likes

JJitsu -
BigEyedFish -

its what they deserve

good on Elon.  

What I got from this post is that California is America's trash dump

11 Likes

SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - 
BigEyedFish - 

let california rot 

You're normally a decent poster, but fuck this and GFYS. I didnt vote for any of this shit (literally), I don't deserve it, and my family doesn't either. I'll keep voting opposite and being the minority, but even as conservative as I'am, no one wants me, a Californian, moving to their state.

California is over-run in the large cities with democrats and even worse, liberals. There are still a ton of people here that don't agree with it, and hate it.

I truly feel bad for you and your family 

I just dont think people will really understand how bad modern liberal policies are until or unless there is a catastrophic failure.  

I mean, you have shit and needles all over norcal and some people are fine with it.  Its mindboggling