FUCK JOE BIDEN CHANT GROWING

Bunch of conspiracy theorists and domestic terrorists!

Fuck all these virtue signing piece of shit chanting this that voted for the guy. They did this shit by voting that scum pedo commie into office!

1 Like

Funniest meme about 9/11 and child molestation ever.

10 Likes

Only story I could find about babies not getting delivered was a NY hospital that stopped deliveries because some doctors quit over vaccine mandate… not exactly C19 looooool you fucking retard.

1 Like

Bank of America has canceled their student loans, and turned transaction activity over to the feds.

1 Like

I’ve watched, in entirety, maybe 3 times now. I honestly think that this was the last time an election would happen before Biden and the libs tore the country in half.

Fuck joe biden indeed, but how bout the other mother fuckers pulling strings? I’m amused w the fuck joe Biden chant, that’s good.

Is that what you’re focused on, faggot?! While ignoring the other shit, faggot?! Damn you’re a faggot.

0/10

1 Like

Another reason I want to move to Tennesse now

1 Like

Cry me a river, chode. You’re extrovert narcissistic ways is damaging the country. You don’t care about contracting a virus, spreading it around, taking up valuable space at the fucking hospital because “muh football games is more important.”

You really are a shill aren’t you? I work in a large metro hospital. In surgery. Nothing is getting cancelled except non emergent cases that have an active infection.

And Fuck Joe Biden

6 Likes

Lots of appointments are getting canceled because of people needlessly contracting C19 and spreading it around at super spreader events. Assholes!!

We need fascism to fight the flu!!!
rEeEeEeEe

3 Likes

Where do you work?

1 Like

Trump Reaction GIF

3 Likes

That was rude of me

Double post or some shit

So, joe hasn’t united us yet?

Maybe he’ll issue an executive order for unity.

7 Likes

Good morning hope y’all have a lovely day. And fuck joe biden!

6 Likes

fuck joe biden.

3 Likes