Fuck Politics and Covid...Anyone playing Warzone??

I'm about to jump on. 

Man, they need to add duos.

Drop your ID if you're down to run some squads.

I stopped gaming with the 360. Quarantine had me buying an Xbox One. I was a fair to middlin player back then. Almost 10 years later and in my 40s, I am god awful. I have two kills and and a thousand deaths in the two weeks or so I got the console and downloaded the game. Two kills.. My internet is garbage, and I am obviously slower, but the biggest thing is, I just don't see anyone unless they are right on top of me.

Not fun to take all the time it does to parachute in and then die in less than 30 seconds.

I'm in great shape. Train my ass off.  Still get the vibe from women - even ones still in their 20s. I don't generally feel "old" - until this damn game. It is friggin depressing, I feel like a damned Grandpa. 

Iprefertopoopnaked -

I stopped gaming with the 360. Quarantine had me buying an Xbox One. I was a fair to middlin player back then. Almost 10 years later and in my 40s, I am god awful. I have two kills and and a thousand deaths in the two weeks or so I got the console and downloaded the game. Two kills.. My internet is garbage, and I am obviously slower, but the biggest thing is, I just don't see anyone unless they are right on top of me.

Not fun to take all the time it does to parachute in and then die in less than 30 seconds.

I'm in great shape. Train my ass off.  Still get the vibe from women - even ones still in their 20s. I don't generally feel "old" - until this damn game. It is friggin depressing, I feel like a damned Grandpa. 

YouTube some tip videos or something brother