Fuck the OG

Outside of a handful of really awesome people, this forum sort of sucks...........

C U on the voodoo lounge?

It's the general forum of this site. Phone Post

chris80cent - Am I part of this handful of people, fren? (I have a feeling I know the answer, but still...)

You're the little brother of the OG brah!  We all love you. 

Seems like a reasonable position for a mod of this site to take.

how the fuck did you get fuck in the fucking thread title?

I may not be one of the awesome posters on here but I would like to think I'm not one of the people that suck either.

So I guess that is a win for me.

Ron Pierre-Paul -  Seems like a reasonable position for a mod of this site to take.

You mean I can't have opinions?

there is a fuck! there is a fuck in the title!

A FUCK!

the fuck?

Fuck is allowed in OG titles.. not UG

CaptainKirk - The OP is a chameleon.

Don't know where I fit, but I dig your music Phone Post

Gnosis - 
Ron Pierre-Paul -  Seems like a reasonable position for a mod of this site to take.

You mean I can't have opinions?

Of course you can have an opinion.  It's just odd that you would want to spend time on, let alone mod, a forum that you say sucks.

slo ko -  Don't know where I fit, but I dig your music Phone Post

Shit, mang, I am awesome :)

MieshaTatesArm - Gnosis seems too damned immature to be a mod. I propose he be stripped of his mod status.

lawl, 90% of other mods would have frozen you just now over saying something bad about them.

I actually can't do much moderating seeing as I'm only a mod on the UG and I only browse and post on the OG.  If they made me a mod on the OG I could do some unbiased modding, but it doesn't really bother me either way.

Gnosis is a quality OGer.

I have been here in many incarnations for 10 years. :) I think i am one of the cool peeps.

Yossarian - Gnosis is a quality OGer.
. Phone Post