Fucking women

What's your take OG, helped this cute girl at work a few times and thought she was a nice girl. So I asked for her number and without hesitating she said yes so then we start texting each other setting up a date but both are schedules were a little busy . So during lunch break on Friday I text her and ask if she wants o go grab a bite after work and no response. Then today while I'm at a buddies house getting blasted she sends me this... Hey, sorry for the late response. I was seeing this guy and we were having problems. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck her.

And her mom. Phone Post 3.0

My questions are why he fuck give me her number then and should I tell her bye have a nice day or should I not be offended at all because we weren't dating or anything anyways but option A sounds alpha B sounds beta to me. But I like her she seems nice. Phone Post 3.0

Seems like she is defiantly a woman Phone Post 3.0

^^ this.....and her dad too

And post nudes Phone Post 3.0

RIPTJR_QuinTheEskimo - Fuck her.

And her mom. Phone Post 3.0
Haha ya that's not off the table I said she's cute but I was thinking about the possibility of dating her Phone Post 3.0

Kick rocks bitch !

Do not respond. Make her go crazier Phone Post 3.0

Deputy Porker - My questions are why he fuck give me her number then and should I tell her bye have a nice day or should I not be offended at all because we weren't dating or anything anyways but option A sounds alpha B sounds beta to me. But I like her she seems nice. Phone Post 3.0

"But I like her she seems nice"- BETA

Tell her she can make it up by coming over and sucking your dick- ALPHA

comeonman1 -
Deputy Porker - My questions are why he fuck give me her number then and should I tell her bye have a nice day or should I not be offended at all because we weren't dating or anything anyways but option A sounds alpha B sounds beta to me. But I like her she seems nice. Phone Post 3.0

"But I like her she seems nice"- BETA

Tell her she can make it up by coming over and sucking your dick- ALPHA

Haha nice I said she seems nice not I want to marry her, and it's not likes she was my girlfriend or something Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

So your saying I should call her a bitch Phone Post 3.0

Haha nice jack Phone Post 3.0

The correct answer is:

Never try to make sense of why women do things.  

They are a riddle that will never be solved.

Ask if she's got any hot friends cos your monster cock wants to slay some other slut. Phone Post 3.0

I was thinking of saying something along the lines of... No worries ill see ya around kinda thing not mad but I don't give a shit kinda response (kinda how I feel) Phone Post 3.0

What are you getting all pissy about? You sound like you're getting upset over a girl being "unfaithful" or giving false signals or something like that. You aren't her boyfriend, you're not dating, you know virtually nothing about her or her personal life. Just text back something flirty but don't give a shit if she bites or not. Quit investing yourself emotionally before she does.

alley - What are you getting all pissy about? You sound like you're getting upset over a girl being "unfaithful" or giving false signals or something like that. You aren't her boyfriend, you're not dating, you know virtually nothing about her or her personal life. Just text back something flirty but don't give a shit if she bites or not. Quit investing yourself emotionally before she does.

Hye take it easy man, let him learn a little first.