Fuel TV is killing me.

I wanna watch these prelims so bad! Get some distribution Fuel TV!

Fuck Fuel TV

it will happen eventually (UFC helps make that happen)... but yeah it sucks, i don't get it either.

i didn't get SPIKE in HD for the longest time... and finally get that in HD and they switch to FUX

Don't have FUEL TV in HD on ATT U-verse. Phone Post

no Fuel on hd for time warner either.

Everytime there is a post about fueltv not being available, you are helping the UFC tremendously. The internet is scoured for this type of info and helps TV providers decide if they should carry the channel based on its popularity. Calling your provider helps too.

This just makes me think more and more that this is intentionally done by fox to increase market share of FuelTV. Smart business move, but it sucks for people who can't watch it currently!

I got Fuel last month; it's worth the extra $10 a month I pay for the package that makes it available.

You guys need to call and bitch at your cable providers right now.

KickassMcrad -

I got Fuel last month; it's worth the extra $10 a month I pay for the package that makes it available.

Already called 2x, said its not even on the table. It shouldn't be my responsibility to convince a cable company to add a channel because dana put his content on a channel nobody has. People are just gonna stream it illegally in the mean time Phone Post

And learn how to. Making streaminga ppv more likely Phone Post

Fuel TV isn't in HD on Dish Network. Is it available in HD anywhere?

Fuel TV HD isn't on FiOS either.

Direct tv.
I love fuel tv. Phone Post

Fuel is in HD only with Direc TV.

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
KickassMcrad -

Already called 2x, said its not even on the table. It shouldn't be my responsibility to convince a cable company to add a channel because dana put his content on a channel nobody has. People are just gonna stream it illegally in the mean time Phone Post

It's called supply and demand there fella; if the demand is great enough, it will be met.

Also, I as well as millions of others, have fuel tv. Most likely because enough people that live in my area demanded it.

Just Sayin'

I am in GA and Comcast doesn't carry it or offer it it all.

cool hand Ed - Fuck Fuel TV

Nothing pisses me off more in life than FUEL fucking TV. Not even war.

If you have FUEL, fuck you. Phone Post

Guys you can watch it on UFC.tv Phone Post

complete an utter bullshit. fuck fuel tv!

MartialArtsMixed - Fuel is in HD only with Direc TV.

This is not true, I don't have direct tv and I have fuel in hd Phone Post

Maybe the NFL will mive their games to some rotten, obscure cable station.

MAIN STREAM MY PEE HOLE.

Still in Philly and can't get Fuel. I'm about done caring too. Phone Post