Fuel Tv

My friend has it and I was watching that channel all day over there.

Everytime i turn to that channel, it has some UFC programming on. makes me think about actually ordering the channel if i had more money.

I'd pay for it if it were an option, but Comcast sucks!!! Phone Post

Whittymore - I'd pay for it if it were an option, but Comcast sucks!!! Phone Post
I got direct tv but comcast blows it away. I only got shitty direct tv for the sunday ticket. Fuel tv is pretty cool but besides Ufc the have dirt races WOW. Phone Post

http://www.fuel.tv/ufc/news/

birdo - would love to see a graph of viewership over the last 6months. What a huge increase since UFC signed with FOX. If anything FOX should be promoting that station to comcast, since they are complaining about ratings!!!

Fox will be negotiating with comcast and a bunch of other carriers at the end of the year.  I expect fuel to be more  available in basic tier and in over 50 million homes by 2013.

UFC is the largerst ppv provider in the world so it's not gonna be hard selling a network focused on it to ppv distributors (carriers)... Fuel is essentially one big commercial for every carrier's profit center (ppv)

i hope so mma logic, i would get cable again if fuel was part of the basic tier.