Fugazi is interviewed on the bbc

x

What a fucking jackass. 

What a fucking jackass. 

I'm not even going to edit that because Alex Jones is that much of a jackass. 

... I don't see any bbc. Phone Post

Before I start cracking on this idiot, I do realize that the rich and powerful have always had an more influence in this world than they should have, and I also realize that we, as the common people, pay for their arrogance.

That being said, Alex Jones is just as bad as these douche bags, because, like Rush Limbaugh, he does nothing but run his mouth about stuff that he does not understand and is rarely true. Furthermore, he does it to make money, NOT because he cares. I believe that it is safe to say that Alex is a millionaire, which basically makes him one of the people that he constantly rails against. It would not surprise me, if Alex Jones turned out to be someone who is used by the "Elite" (for lack of a better term) to distract everyone from what is really going on.

lol.. VU. That was good stuff. 

I lol'd. Phone Post 3.0

No wonder people hate Americans.

Dude is a fat faggot btw.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - ... I don't see any bbc. Phone Post

Look deeper Phone Post

HereWeAre - 

I'm not even going to edit that because Alex Jones is that much of a jackass. 

Good call.

He is that much of a jackass.

Also, that isn't fugazi, but I would bet real cash that he has a Billy Madisone like jack off room that is covered with pictures of Alex Jones instead of chicks.

Am I the only one who expected to see Ian Mackaye?

Jody - Before I start cracking on this idiot, I do realize that the rich and powerful have always had an more influence in this world than they should have, and I also realize that we, as the common people, pay for their arrogance.

That being said, Alex Jones is just as bad as these douche bags, because, like Rush Limbaugh, he does nothing but run his mouth about stuff that he does not understand and is rarely true. Furthermore, he does it to make money, NOT because he cares. I believe that it is safe to say that Alex is a millionaire, which basically makes him one of the people that he constantly rails against. It would not surprise me, if Alex Jones turned out to be someone who is used by the "Elite" (for lack of a better term) to distract everyone from what is really going on.

No.

Limbaugh might be a jackass with an overestimation of his own point of view, but he's no Alex Jones.

Jones is a CT circus clown, and he knows it. Phone Post

therealrocknrolla - Am I the only one who expected to see Ian Mackaye?

I share your disappointment Phone Post

TryhardNobody - Its funny with all the stuff going on ppl still say Alex Jones is full of shit. The Bill of Rights is being destroyed, we get searched and groped by the TSA, torture and rendition are legal, government spying on everyone, wars started over known lies etc etc i could go on and on. Alex Jones is a little nutty sometimes, but it is very hard to get ppl to pay attention to what is going on.

just look at 9/11......you have Building 7 falling down in under 10 seconds that the government doesnt even have an explanation for, thousands of engineers and architects and scientists saying the buildings collapsing without explosives is againast the laws of physics, thermite being found in the debris and most of America does not give a shit and laughs at you for bringing it up. It gets frustrating. I used to talk about 9/11 truth all the time but now i dont because ppl tune you out and you get labelled as a tin foil hat wearing fruit.

I can imagine it gets very frustrating for Alex having ppl tune him out and treat him as a lunatic when he does have a lot of good facts. The Bilderberg stuff he talks about is true. Those meetings are secret and highly illegal as far as i know. So that is true. They go after the messenger instead of the message
Dude nobody has time for your trolling Phone Post 3.0