fujita cant be ko'd because..

of his huge traps/neck?? they say the stronger these muscles are.. the less likely you are to get knocked out. his head doesnt even move when he gets hit, haha. anyone think its his enormous neck muscles and traps that make him such an animal, rather than his "thick skull" like the pride doctors say..

i can see that being true. if your head does not snap back then the less your brain will bounce around in your head IMO

still if he gets hit right on the jaw he could go out. hes been dazed before

Ken had him nearly out on his feet and falling over, but even then it took Ken flailing away with hooks and uppercuts against Fujita who was standing wide open, to get him to that state.

Ken has a pretty hard punch, and he was unloading with everything he had and nearly connecting with every punch, and that still couldn't stop Iron Head.

I still love the part where Kerr throws a wide open and fully swung knee to Fujita's face and nothing really happens.

"I still love the part where Kerr throws a wide open and fully swung knee to Fujita's face and nothing really happens."

I'm sure Kerr fondly remembered Ranger Stott at that moment...

"The beating Wand put on Fujita would've killed a mere mortal.

He repeatedly soccer kicked him and after the last flush soccer kick Fujita actually stood straight up as the ref waved the fight off. Fujita walked over to his corner, visibly rocked but none the less walked over without assistance."

Yea I couldn't get over that. After that beating he litterally jumped back up on his feet and walked back to his corner... crazy.

Fedor hit Fujita with a body kick followed by a 1-2 combo and Iron Head went down pretty damn quick.

NAMASTE

"Fedor hit Fujita with a body kick followed by a 1-2 combo and Iron Head went down pretty damn quick."

Sure, he got stunned, but he was not out by any means. Had the ref stopped it right there I'm pretty sure he would have sprung right back up.

Fedor's knockdown and choke on Fujita is one of my favorite MMA moments. Fedor was full-blown pissed off at getting wobbled.

The choke was a forearm across the neck with full torque. Fujita's may be made of concrete, but it was about ready to explode during that choke.