Fujita Vs Ken Shamrock

Up Until the point were Shamrock Quit. Do you feel that shamrock showed that he had what it takes to hang in there with the top dogs (your Opinions)

I was very impressed with Shamrock in that fight. Sadly he's not looked half that sharp in any fight since then.

He looked great against Otsuka and Fujita until he gassed.

Yeah he looked like a world beater in that fight up until he shut down.

If Ken had more budo and kept going.. the end result would have been exactly like Thompson/Fujita.

Fujita is the darkhorse to win this tourney.

Fujita did better against Fedor than anybody else in history.

it's like running the start of a marathon at sprint speed but quitting after 100 yards.

does that mean you can run an entire marathon with the top dogs?

I think Ken gets way too much credit for that fight. Ken wasn't all that good in the stand up, Fujita was just that damn bad. Also, Ken would have been taken down several times if he hadn't kept clinging to the ropes.

Fake fight.

Ken shot his wad, gave Fujita all he had, then when he was gassed had his corner throw in the towel. Pussy move. "Petey, my ass"

"Fujita did better against Fedor than anybody else in history."

Arona at the very least won 50% of the fighting that took place.

"Arona at the very least won 50% of the fighting that took place"

Old ring rules that didn't allow proper GNP.

in addition , Fedor was never in danger of getting finished like he was against Fujita.

Fujita has heavy hands.

No, but he did KO Otsuka which fighters like Marco Ruas, Igor Vovchanchin, and Vanderlei Silva failed to do.

Ken quit true to form in this fight. Anybody can blow their load and look good for a little

QUIT

"Anybody can blow their load and look good for a little "------------- Not true and not against Fujita (the only man to NEARLY beat Fedor).

Every time Ken is given a shot to justify his legendary status, he trips and gives up. He will always be the first guy to wear a Speedo in a fight to me.

ken looked awful in that fight and he quit because he was so tired that he knew he had no chance of surviving the round.

Ken looked good against Kimo. Shaq even went to the locker room afterwards to shake his hand.

Ken beat the shit out of Fujita until the heart thing happend.

Ken wen into that fight visibly sick. He looked sick in the pre-fight interview and Frye confirmed that his heart rate was well over 200 BPM after the Fujita fight.