Fujita Vs Ken Shamrock

Is "Petey my heart!" an actual recorded phrase that Shammy said? I watched the fight and never heard those words come out of Ken's mouth.

Do to the demanding physical requirements to be a member of the lions den and even try out for the team it did seem pretty strange for Shamrock to gas out the way he did IMO

Also fujita has the head of a Rock, i dont remember did he even get cut in that fight??

"...Also fujita has the head of a Rock, i dont remember did he even get cut in that fight??"

He was bloodied up a bit (his nose or lip, maybe?),
but nothing serious. Fujita's mouthpeice had a nice
flight, though. I thought Fujita was in real trouble
after the knockdown, but he showed he has great
recovery skills, too.

"Just goes to show that Shammy's boxing wasn't that great"-----------------No one said he was a great boxer, but he was damaging. He had Fujita in trouble, rocked, hurt, and dropped.....Fujita just has a titanium skull......Ken did KO Otsuka which Vanderlei, Igor Vovchanchin, and Marco rua all FAILED to do.

I would also like to see a link

Yeah but the supposed leader of the lions den gave up without even getting hit once.
He got scared when he realized he wasn't doing damage and gave up.

Same thing with Tito. When Tito was beating the piss out of Kenny, he gave up and didn't come out for the fourth round.

Ken's always had an issue with his heart, he won't go on if he knows he can't win.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Again he went into the Fujita fight sick. Just watch the pre -fight interview , he is visibly sick. Don Frye checked his pulse after the fight and said it was over 200 BPM. would you prefer he died in the ring ?

Also, anyone who watches his fight w/ Don frye CANNOT question his heart. He got dropped hard, was gassed, and still hung in, reversed Frye and finished the fight putting Don in danger and doing damage to Don's ankles/knees. He showed tremendous heart in that fight.

ken looked very good til he quit

"would you prefer he died in the ring ?"

world's most dangerous question

So no one saw the pre fight interview ? It came on before the fight and he looked visibly sick. watch it again and Don Frye said his HR was through the roof.

"PETEY MY HEART!!!"

Fujita planned it all wearing Scamrock down like Homer Simpson by taking shots then the rest is history thank god for pride 10 prolly my fav pride dvd.

quit

I dont believe that fight was real.