Fukushima hit by an earthquake

DENVER (AP) — A 5.3-magnitude earthquake has hit the Japanese prefecture that is home to the nuclear power plant crippled in the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake struck early Friday at a depth of about 13 miles (22 kilometers) under Fukushima Prefecture and about 110 miles (177 kilometers) northeast of Tokyo.

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center did not issue an alert.

The Japanese news agency Kyodo News reported that the plant's operator, Tokyo Electric Power Co., observed no abnormality in radiation or equipment after the quake.

http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23477582/53-magnitude-earthquake-hits-japans-fukushima#ixzz2fN9ZTQEw

Tha goggles... they will do nothing

God must really hate Fukushima.

Meohfumado - God must really hate Fukushima.
I'm starting to hate Fuckoshima Phone Post 3.0

In for ongoing fair and balanced reporting. Phone Post

They have been SO forthcoming about the extent of damage and raditation leaks up until now so I'm SURE we can trust their reporting of "no abnormality".

Rev Horror - 

They have been SO forthcoming about the extent of damage and raditation leaks up until now so I'm SURE we can trust their reporting of "no abnormality".

exactly

jude099 - I'm going to tokyo for a vacation at xmas. maybe i should rethink that.
I would seriously reconsider....Scratch that.
Just don't go. Phone Post 3.0

Now comes Guzhirra!

Oh darn.

Drop a nuke on Fukushima. Would be awesome. Just a small one though. Phone Post 3.0

Tokyo has won the bid for the 2020 Olympic Games as well.... Phone Post 3.0

Seriously, as an international issue, why isn't an organization like the U.N. or any other getting the best and brightest from around the world to take a look at this problem?!?!?!?

Friggin disgrace that the world is giving Japan a pass on this.