Full Episode of New Always Sunny (Watch Here)

Enjoy 

http://www.movshare.net/video/2ef1c4481e876

In Phone Post 3.0

Browne made me a reemtard - The last few seasons have been lackluster. It's almost time to put it down. Phone Post

Never Phone Post

Browne made me a reemtard - 

The last few seasons have been lackluster. It's almost time to put it down. Phone Post

Disagree!

The season with fat Mac was lackluster? GTFO! Show is awesome, and needs at least another 500 episodes.

My wife and I have watched every episode of every season. About 3 seasons ago, they got a little too crazy and out there. But, man did they pull it back in and do some of their best work last season! Awesome.

The last few seasons have been lackluster. It's almost time to put it down. Phone Post

GTFO. Season8 was a new high.

mshagger - The season with fat Mac was lackluster? GTFO! Show is awesome, and needs at least another 500 episodes.

This Phone Post

Fan of fanboys - Anyone else have a thing for Sweet Dee? It's like more I watch the more she grows on me Phone Post 3.0

I feel like she has been getting more attractive over the years. So yes, I have a thing for her. 

what? season 8 had some of the funniest episodes... the gang gets analyzed (psychiatrist episode) was one of the funniest in the entire series

lol VTFU OP... that was a great episode!

I have been the biggest fan since the beginning but was pretty disappointed with season 8. Seems like they started to get lazy. A trend that evidently will continue as seen in the season 9 opener when Dennis admits to Charlie, Mac, and Frank in the comedy club that yes...Walt is the plan.