full IFl card for sept

RENZO GRACIE VS. PAT MILETICH SUPERFIGHT HIGHLIGHTS INTERNATIONAL FIGHT LEAGUE WORLD TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS IN MOLINE SEPT. 23

Gracie's Pitbulls Battle Miletich's Silverbacks; New Dragons, Razorclaws Debut As Rosters Announced For World Team Championship Quarterfinals

NEW YORK, August 18, 2006 – The highly-anticipated Renzo Gracie vs. Pat Miletich Superfight tops an exciting night of fighting at the International Fight League World Team Championships at The MARK of the Quad Cities in Moline, Ill. on September 23, beginning at 8 p.m.  The Pitbulls team, coached by Gracie and based in New York, takes on Miletich's host Silverbacks, who won the inaugural World Team title in June.  Two new squads, both recent additions to the IFL, will battle in the other quarterfinal, as Frank Shamrock's Razorclaws of San Jose and Carlos Newton's Dragons, based in Toronto, square off.

The card is scheduled to include many of the top IFL performers.  For the Pitbulls, Marcio Feitosa (Brazil), Andre Gusmao (Brazil), Delson Heleno (Brazil) Bryan Vitell (Jamaica, N.Y.) and one fighter to be determined will battle the likes of the Silverbacks' Mike Ciesnolevicz (Williamstown, Pa.), Rory Markham (Bettendorf, Iowa), Ryan McGivern (Bettendorf, Iowa), Bart Palaszewski (Wonderlake, Ill.) and Ben Rothwell (Kenosha, Wis.)

The event will also feature the first IFL fights for the Razorclaws' Dwayne Compton (Tucson, Ariz.), Raphael Davis (Torrance, Calif.), Brian Ebersole (San Jose, Calif.), Josh Odom (San Jose, Calif.) and Ray Steinbeiss (Tempe, Ariz.), as well as the Dragons' Brent Beauparlant (Montreal, Quebec), Rob Di Censo (Woodbridge, Ontario), Joe Doerksen (Winnipeg, Manitoba), Wojtek Kaszowski (Toronto, Ontario) and Claude Patrick (Mississauga, Ontario).

How about the actualy card. Like v.s.

Im just saying I don't know what weights people are fighting at from Renzos team.

TBidness

ttt

who is the welterweight for the pitbulls if Machado isn't fighting? Anyone???

TBidness

ttt

Pitbulls Silverbacks
155 Marcio Feitosa (Brazil) vs. Bart Palaszewski (Wonderlake, Ill.)
170 TBD vs. Rory Markham (Bettendorf, Iowa)
185 Delson Heleno (Brazil) vs. Ryan McGivern (Bettendorf, Iowa)
205 Andre Gusmao (Brazil) vs. Mike Ciesnolevicz (Williamstown, Pa.)
265 Bryan Vitell (Jamaica, N.Y.) vs. Ben Rothwell (Kenosha, Wis.)
       Razorclaws Dragons
155 Josh Odom (San Jose, Calif.) vs. Rob Di Censo (Woodbridge, Ontario)
170 Ray Steinbeiss (Tempe, Ariz.) vs. Claude Patrick (Mississaauga, Ontario)
185 Brian Ebersole (San Jose, Calif.) vs. Joe Doerksen (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
205 Raphael Davis (Torrance, Calif.) vs. Brent Beauparlant (Montreal, Quebec)
265 Dwayne Compton (Tucson, Ariz.) vs. Wojtek Kaszowski (Toronto, Ontario)

sweet i can't wait until the ifl gets rolling again i'm going to portland to watch that event for sure!

to the t

what happened with jamal patterson. Isn't he the 205 lber for the pitbulls

good luck Ebersole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTT for an awesome show!

MC

boy would I love to know who Rory Markham is fighting.

TBidness

does it really matter with Rory? I really like this kid, great heart, great skill, and just a nice humble personality.

let me re-phrase. It isn't neccesarily a question of who does Rory Markham have to fight, but who has to fight Rory Markham.

TBidness

marcio feitosa?!?!?

holy shit

Renzo vs Pat...Can't wait..

Feitosa is a guy I never thought would fight MMA again. Wow.

And Rob DiCenso is making his MMA debut, right? He was the breakout star of ADCC 2005, IMO.

Very excited for the Moline show.

TBidness