FULL THROTTLE 8 AUG 11 ATLANTA

On Friday, August 11th, at 8:00 PM, Brett Moses' Fight Party Productions and Creative Loafing proudly present:

FULL THROTTLE 8 EXTREME FIGHTINGtm

Since it's inception in 1999 Fight Party Productions has promoted the best fights Georgia has to offer and Full Throttle 8 will be no exception.  Jeff "Little Popeye" Bedard (on his 3rd opponent and hopefully no longer counting), the return of both Ryan Ellison & Bernard Rutherford, Kevin Brooks, Ran Weathers, Shawn Connor, Luke Gwaltney, Harris Norwood, Stephen Ledbetter and the young guns Micah Miller and Larry Landry are but a few of the fighters in action on the 11th.

These fights will take place LIVE in the CAGE at the Club Europe Ballroom.  Tickets are $25.00, $35.00 & $55.00 and are VERY limited and available only at www.thefightparty.com, through the Fight Party Hotline 404-315-7235, through a few of your favorite local fighters and gyms and, of course, at the door.

Remember, if it doesn't say Fight Party Full Throttle Extreme Fightingtm, you never know what you're getting.  Forget the haters and imitators and get your tickets to [the REAL] Full Throttle Extreme Fightingtm today!

www.thefightparty.com

404-315-7235

Club Europe

4001 Presidential Parkway

Atlanta, GA 30340

www.clubeurope.net

*card subject to change

Ryan Ellison by sub

ttt

TTT

Brooks/Spiegel could be very exciting.

this will be another great show by Brett, I am sorry I have to miss it. good luck to all the competitors.

couple of predictions

miller-triangle or guillotine
ledbetter- rnc
Nate edwards- gnp

Micah by Flying Knee!

Tim

ttt

ttt - GO NATE EDWARDS!!! Put it on him bro!!!

best of luck to ran weathers

ttt

ttt

Nissen Osterneck has been training with me and with Maurice Travis Mauy Thai, He is in shape and ready to fight. Good luck to his opponent. My Prediction, Nissen by RNC. We dont know much about Nasty Nates background, though.

He is nasty.

tim

Nate's solid... That's about all I can say. Not too much weakness...

Good predictions Rickie........

Go NASTY NATE EDWARDS!!! Hope to get to train with you in the future.

Jason Hicks

Get 'em Nissen!!! I've trained w/ Nissen several times and that MOFO can scrap!!!

ttt

tell me about keith johnson. is he a striker? where is he from? who does he train with?