Full Xtreme Impact Results

Martin,
No need for any reasons why this or that. Bottom line is it was your first show and you did the majority of the work, which you can not do. You were a man of your word with paying the fighters, hotel, and travel and I personally thank you for taking care of me. I had fun and in my write coming soon, I can help you on the next show to improve it.

TTT for the next EPIC IMPACT PROMOTION.

Thanks,
Krazy Mike

krazymike@matfighting.com

That is Great!props to Chuck!Vernon,Javi,Outkast
and better luck next time.I will still by my 25 dollar
Ticket all the seats had a good view.
TTT for Epic and the nachos were great!!!!

Jaydub its coming for sure .....Sean needs to get paid what he deserves for continually bringing in the fans and training his ass off like no other........

ttt for Sherk....any pics from the fights????

I also want to thank all of the fighters .....Especially Sherk ,Van ,Buentello,Denny ,Ebersole and Strebendt who all didnt make their usual money to help us with our 1st show ....Gerald competed for free because he felt bad he had too pull out of his fight and only could do a submission match because of his upcoming fight in the UFC ....The guy is as cool and honest as they come and if he didnt sneak out so fast he was going to get paid even though he said he didnt want too....SD fight club are tough cats who came to fight and they are all cool guys who will definetely be of assistance in future events .....and ole Shannon Ritch came with his A game .....and thanx to the fighters who took their fights on such short notice ...especially Marshbanks who moves like he weighs 185lbs in a 280lb body...He will be called for the next show for sure ..........

ttt

ttt

results!

Overall it was good job by Martin putting this event together on such a short time frame... look forward to your next.... Eric

ttt

It wasn't a perfect show but I liked it.. I will take my MMA anyway I can get it and I have been to over 25 shows..It had the makings to be a really good show..the future ones will be debugged and I will bring my usuall 10-15 people to support it.