Fully vaccinated family member dead with COVID-19

Yeah, he was super fat so… COVID-19 killed him. It was my step kids’ stepdad so “family member” is a stretch for me, but not them. Sucks that the vaccine can’t protect those who need it most.

Edit: my step kids’ father’s stepdad

1 Like

RIP

1 Like

RIP

1 Like

So you died? R.I.P.

10 Likes

RIP

1 Like

I just realized this would happen lol

1 Like

What’s the other side like?

Gayer, with bigger dicks.

Does anyone have data on exactly how much protection the vaccine provides? Granted, most people I know have been vaccinated but dozens of friends family have gotten Rona in the past couple months. Before this I only knew a few people who had Rona.
It doesnt seem like the vaccine is worth shit.

1 Like

Over It Lol GIF by GIPHY News

4 Likes

I won’t judge you, at least you’re happy there.

1 Like

Step kids step dad.

Is that the white version of baby mama uncle cuzin baby daddy TayTay?

1 Like

His baby mama’s other baby daddy. The fat one, not the other one.

1 Like

Pedro and Nytron say “hi” they were in a Deep South high speed gravel road orgy mishap but they love it here.

1 Like

Me hearing about another Covid death.

giphy (17)

2 Likes

Seems like the vaccine is like the virus with no rhyme or reason.

My dad caught the kung flu a few weeks ago. He is fully vaccinated since the end of March. Of all the people I know he was the one I didnt want to see get this since he is a 69 year old diabetic with a past triple bypass among many other things.

Ended up having a slight fever for about an hour each day for 3 days. Was really tired for about the same amount of days and had a small cough.

No idea if the vaccine made it mild or he got lucky or him listening to his dr the last few years and getting into better shape helped. He is 6’2" 185 pounds now down from the 225 he was most of his life.

My mom who is also vaccinated was negative and never got it despite being in a car with him for 6 hours 2 days before and living in the same house as him.

Nothing makes sense for this virus it seems

3 Likes