Fulton - Fighters who lie

Yeah thats him. He was tough, He beat Nate Schroeder and lost a decision to Frank Mir

Thanks. I had a few submission matches against him years ago.

really? How'd you do?

It was a poorly run 2 day tournament thing called "The combat zone" (not the other combat zone NHB event). The first night we went 2 or 3 5 minute rounds. I dominated position wise, but I just couldnt catch a submission. He was very strong and defensive. Eddy Rollin refereed both matches. Anyway, the overtime round was "sumo style". The first person to touch the ground with anything but his feet, or to touch the ropes lost. We clinched and I ended up winning by getting him into the ropes... but it was cheesy.

The 2nd night I was a bit more aggressive and willing to give up position. I caught him in a heel hook pretty quick into the first minute. After that I had a match with Jonothan Ivey and I caught him with a key lock style forearm lock in about a minute. Both are super strong guys, and I'm sure it would have lasted a lot longer if it had been NHB. I won the tournament, but ended up letting the promoter keep my $500. prize money since he said he lost money and couldnt afford to pay the other guys. I dont know if they ever got paid.

By the way Travis, make sure and look me up for some training if your ever around Southern IL. There is a great 2 day training camp coming up Thanksgiving weekend here for a rediculously cheap price that you dont wanna miss! Check out the details here;

www.rmata.com/skillscamp2004.html

Vince