Fun Fact: 50% of Last PRIDE Veterans

Still active on UFC roster will fight at Fight Island 3![](upload://aIt5N6Cxn8fgfcvbA7gxJkcPriL.jpeg)

And 2 are having their last fight with the ufc tomorrow 

1 Like

Shows how good the talent was in pride they still have guys fighting at the top end of the games so many years later.  No one from that generation in the ufc still in the ufc.

3 Likes

LOL

Pride is deader than a popcorn fart.

1 Like

I don't know who to root for in Shogun vs. Minotouro. They're both legends/icons. Just hope it's a great fight. 

PRIDE never die. But the numbers sure are dwindling.

2 Likes

Are we putting Lawler on that list?

Also which fighter has been in the most big fight organizations? UFC, Pride, Bellator, WEC, Strikeforce, Dream etc.

samichlaus -

LOL

Hey, I bet you all the Pride vets on the card don’t lose 

1 Like
Colby Covid19ington - Are we putting Lawler on that list?

Also which fighter has been in the most big fight organizations? UFC, Pride, Bellator, WEC, Strikeforce, Dream etc.

Melendez?

EckY -

Shows how good the talent was in pride they still have guys fighting at the top end of the games so many years later.  No one from that generation in the ufc still in the ufc.

Except Robbie Lawler fought in the ufc like 4 years before he ever fought for pride 

1 Like
Rabid Bunyip - 
samichlaus -

LOL

Hey, I bet you all the Pride vets on the card don’t lose 

Mauricio Rua vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira?

Pride never die!

But realistically, Only Reem & Werdum have shot at the top still.

Werdum could be Bellator HW champ if he goes there.

SuperFightFan - Pride never die!

But realistically, Only Reem & Werdum have shot at the top still.

Werdum could be Bellator HW champ if he goes there.

I agree with you. 

All those guys should be retired by now. Anderson is what.....45 or 46? And has one win since 2012. Getting into BJ Penn territory at the end of his career.

Overeem is the only one who has any business fighting and even then I think he's been stopped by 4 of the top 5 heavyweights recently.

When the UFC bought Pride they just put on UFC 68: The Uprising

None of the guys on UFC 68 are still active in the UFC but I am sure there are some examples of UFC fighters who are still active e.g. Stephens, Miller maybe, ..has BJ already retired?

dinkledorf -

When the UFC bought Pride they just put on UFC 68: The Uprising

None of the guys on UFC 68 are still active in the UFC but I am sure there are some examples of UFC fighters who are still active e.g. Stephens, Miller maybe, ..has BJ already retired?

Don't forget Diego Sanchez