Funniest Easter story OG contest

Later today when everyone gets home from family gatherings lets hear the funniest stories of family bullshit.

I'm sure some OG's cousin will bring their new crazy ex-con boyfriend to dinner, someones uncle is gonna get drunk and hit something in the driveway with their vehicle, somebody might even get stabbed at the table with carving knife, who knows.

Lets see who has the most insane occurrences to share at the end of the day.

My son woke up at 4 a.m, I gave him toast, changed his pull up and laid on his floor so he couldn't get out of bed. He didn't sleep so we went to my room and I put on Caillou, I fell asleep. I woke up and my wife was home from work, my son was on the island in the kitchen and still isn't asleep now, it's 10:30 I think.

ABCTT_IDOHARM -

My son woke up at 4 a.m, I gave him toast, changed his pull up and laid on his floor so he couldn't get out of bed. He didn't sleep so we went to my room and I put on Caillou, I fell asleep. I woke up and my wife was home from work, my son was on the island in the kitchen and still isn't asleep now, it's 10:30 I think.

Caillou is tv AIDS

PorkJackhammer -
ABCTT_IDOHARM -

Caillou is tv AIDS

Couldn't agree more, fuckin' caillou. 

ABCTT_IDOHARM - 

Interesting...

Lets see if any better stories arrive, the type that involve things that happen after noon, at gathers, of relatives, who might or might not be in the mood to be speaking to one another or gathered in teh same space together.

My gathering was uneventful. Nobody said anything mean, rude or passive aggressive towards me or anyone in my presence. I've put on a few pounds and a few jokes were made a my expense. Almost told everyone to eat a bag of dicks over it but they were not mean spirited so whatever.

Wish I had something OG readable but alas I have failed.