Funny joke I made at work (arab coworker)

So a middle eastern guy I work with told me that I should try some arab food sometime and was telling me how great their cuisine is. And I told him something like 'no, I actually prefer more civilized type food.' haha thought that was pretty funny and he found it humorous too and didnt get too offended. cheers.

Enjoy having your family honor killed

1 Like
buddie - 

Enjoy having your family honor killed

haha ya right. another time hes ragging on another dude from middle east, diff country tho and i told him 'hes from 1 desert, youre from another' lol i love ribbing him.

Dangerousdoug -

So a middle eastern guy I work with told me that I should try some arab food sometime and was telling me how great their cuisine is. And I told him something like 'no, I actually prefer more civilized type food.' haha thought that was pretty funny and he found it humorous too and didnt get too offended. cheers.

Yeah you are fucking hilarious..more!!

1 Like

oh man I wish I could have been there

1 Like
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
Dangerousdoug -

Let me guess, your name is jerpreet or muhammad right? what is that? irish?

Let the beheadings commence. 

I ate a Ramadan meal with some kuaities .... not a huge fan of their cuisine. 

Dangerousdoug -
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
Dangerousdoug -

Let me guess, your name is jerpreet or muhammad right? what is that? irish?

Nope, but please let’s hear some more of your zingers! 

1 Like

I tricked one into eating pork once. Was eating some pork rinds one time, he had no idea what it was, offered him some. I just told him it was a snack like popcorn. I didn't have the heart to tell him.

My go-to post workout meal is Beef and chicken shawarma with garlic sauce. Heaven

Damn.... and I missed that zinger.... If only Don Rickles could have met you before the end...

1 Like
Dangerousdoug - 

You got him good. If he had gotten mad, it would show he was uncivilized, and prove you right. He had no choice but to be polite and let you win. You were right tho. I stayed at a place one time where these Indian guys tried to get me and my traveling companions to eat their food and I was actually pretty hungry, but when they brought it out it was bugs, monkey brains, and something called “snake surprise”. Luckily we found a vending machine in the lobby and ended up having vanilla wafers and M&Ms for dinner.

1 Like

Someone call The Tonight Show!!! We have a real talent here!!

https://youtu.be/qWtvbYwibm4

Have you explained to him what deodorant is?

Cool story bro, but what was the funny joke you told at work today?

3 Likes

You should've went with the, "I like my food slow cooked" angle.

Sets you up for subtle jokes for the rest of the day.

A lot of upset fans here from uncivilized parts of the world I reckon. haha cheers.