Funny Polish American Navy Seal

Apparently this dude, Drago, was a political prisoner in a communist prison in Poland, immigrated to the USA, then wanted to show how American he is so he became a Navy Seal.

He tells some pretty hilarious stories.

ttt

Threatens to eat a small child @ 5:00 lol

Later

Good stuff!

In 

Ugh.. Brandon Webb is the worst. Not a good person.

Severnsmustache -

Why do you hate Webb

Steel Bayou -
Severnsmustache -

Why do you hate Webb

http://chrisosmandesigns.com/fuckbrandonwebbsticker.aspx

Most seals have came out and defended Brandon Webb; guys like Marcus luttrell etc.  i think the sticker selling guy is the bitter Betty 

Lol I’ve seen videos of this Webb guys podcast on YouTube. He does come off as kind of a cunt imo.

I didn’t know about all of this other stuff about him 

Steel Bayou - 

Most seals have came out and defended Brandon Webb; guys like Marcus luttrell etc.  i think the sticker selling guy is the bitter Betty 

That is not true at all.

Brandon Webb is about the most hated guy in the special operations community.

It has been proven and discussed by many veterans that Brandon Webb is a liar and unethical.

It sucks if it’s true that guys do that; very shitty.  Just as shitty as Ventura suing Chris Kyle’s widow.  I just don’t get how some people work like that..

Severnsmustache -
Steel Bayou - 

That is not true at all.

It has been proven and discussed by many veterans that Brandon Webb is a liar and unethical.

This

Steel Bayou - 

It sucks if it’s true that guys do that; very shitty.  Just as shitty as Ventura suing Chris Kyle’s widow.  I just don’t get how some people work like that..

he had every right to sue her. Kyle lied and not ONE of his friends took the stand to defend him and call Ventura a liar. 

i was on the fence about the ventura kyle thing, but after seeing that no one was willing to go on record and support kyle in court i agreed with the decision.

N

Severnsmustache -
Steel Bayou - 

That is not true at all.

Not true. Jack "Jedburgh1" Murphy is the most hated in SpecOps 

I can verify that Jedburgh 1 is NOT Jack Murphy.   

Hockys Charles Barkley Sign -
Severnsmustache -
Steel Bayou - 

That is not true at all.

Not true. Jack "Jedburgh1" Murphy is the most hated in SpecOps 

This. What's with that guy?