Funny Thing Happened at the Gym

Sorry I don't have any pics.

For just $19.95 I'll send all the pics of me wearing my viking helmet and cut of jean shorts. Also the famous TAKU with Jack-Hammer series that every one is talking about.

Don't wait...Act Now...Supplies are limited.

LOL

You guys are nuts

TAKU.

So you will be doing 60 reps on all of your leg workouts from now on right?

man if you were like that to someone else's clients, your people must be in good shape! :)

Try this Liam, since you are in the spirit ;)

Back in my scrawny vegan days, at 165lbs of bodyweight, i was leg pressing 800 for 10 sets of 12. I'm sure i couldnt do it now to save my own damn life and i weigh in at 195 these days.

Let me know how it goes!

-doug-

i got on one of those hip sled things in a gym once. i had never been on one and had no idea the amount of weight i could do. i got on it and put 360 and cranked out about 15 reps rather easily. (i was about 5'9 and 180 at the time. played college football, so i thought i was in shape)

well that was easy i thought, i need to double that. i put on 720 pounds or 8 plates a side. at the time i didnt really do the math. i did it about 15 times again but something didnt feel right in my lower spine. i went to get up and could barely walk. i was out of commission for weeks.

edited for reps, not sets

Do you have any pictures of you doing these exercises in a police officer's uniform? Maybe cut-off pants and a sleeveless shirt?

How about the professional swimmer outfit while doing leg curls?

Of course, I mean this in a non-romo way.

SCRAP

LMAO at this thread

Taku has agreed to let me post a picture of himself in the weighted vest he wears while working at the gym.

It's touching to know that he buys his brother matching workout outfits.

These pictures are free (for now) so save them to your computer while you have time!

SCRAP

Punchdrunk 27,

the guy was challenging me (in a good natured way) so I stepped up.

SCRAPPER...Thanks for posting those pics. And please don't pick on my younger brother it is not his fault he has a huge heed.

Actually SCRAPPER has these pics because he is my NO 1. subscriber to the TAKU in HOT PANTS series.

TAKU.

It's crazy that your brother has a head that freakin' big. If your mom can squeeze him out do you think her and I could get together in March? I mean, we could just go out for drinks and see where it goes from there. How would it feel to have to call me "Dad"?

And I am a big fan of your videos. My favorite is "Taku in Hot Pants meets the Angry Gorilla at the Zoo". I love the scene where you and one of the keepers are pretending to clean out the poop in the gorilla cage and that gang of chimpanzees "surprises" you.

Crazy stuff bro and I hope you're healing up ok.

:)

SCRAP

Hey Scrapper...Lets be honest here. You were my stunt double in the zoo movie. Don't try to fool the folks.

And about the drinks with mom. She is in her 70s now so I think you'll be perfect fopr each other.

TAKU.