Furious 7

didnt see this posted, looks bastshit crazy, def will see it. Last couple were great.

Where do I pay?

Why no Eva Mendes or Ja Rule?

Hot slave chick from Game of Thrones is there I see.. love all these flicks.. just pure stupid fun.

In. Phone Post 3.0

Did they write Paul's death into the movie? This seems like it'd be the perfect opportunity to have his spirit possess a car in the film and transition into Christine 2. Phone Post 3.0

RIP Paul

Will be seeing this opening weekend like all the others.. Movies are badass and just fun to watch!!

looks idiotic................CANT WAIT!

dennis5 - looks idiotic................CANT WAIT!

looks even worse than #6.

franchise peaked at #5.. they should've stopped after that one.

disbeliever -
IDOHARM - Did they write Paul's death into the movie? This seems like it'd be the perfect opportunity to have his spirit possess a car in the film and transition into Christine 2. Phone Post 3.0

They are retiring his character, but not killing him off.

Something over 50% of his scenes were filmed before he died, and they are using CGI and his 2 younger brothers as stand ins to finish the film. They are going to let Brian Buster O'conner retire with Mia and his baby and live happily ever after
The movie would be more powerful if they killed him off. Brian just walking into the sunset to live his life in peace just doesn't feel right. Phone Post 3.0

Did they finish filming the entire movie before Paul died?  If not, it'll be interesting to see how they tackle that.

disbeliever - 
Delorian - 

Did they finish filming the entire movie before Paul died?  If not, it'll be interesting to see how they tackle that.

disbeliever - 
Delorian - 
disbeliever - 
Delorian - 

Smilie faces do not represent badassery good sir :)

Looks absolutely outlandish .

I'll be there opening weekend Phone Post 3.0

This is the best movie Marvel will ever put out.

Greatest heptalogy of all time

Just realized that was Kurt Russell in the trailer, movie just got awesomer. Phone Post 3.0