Further Proof That Humanity Is Lost...

When you no longer can protect the children because the mental illness becomes too common...Fuck the world!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/lefts-new-crusade-adult-kid-sex/#SAZ7dZ5jd0yGObir.99

Here are the main points if you don't want to read the whole thing:

Pedophiles are “unfairly stigmatized and demonized” by society.

“We are not required to interfere with or inhibit our child’s sexuality.”

“Children are not inherently unable to consent” to sex with an adult.

An adult’s desire to have sex with children is “normative.”
“These things are not black and white; there are various shades of gray.”

A consensus belief by both speakers and pedophiles in attendance was that, because it vilifies MAPs, pedophilia should be removed as a mental disorder from the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, or DSM, in the same manner homosexuality was removed in 1973.

Dr. Fred Berlin acknowledged that it was political activism, similar to the incremental strategy witnessed at the conference, rather than a scientific calculus that successfully led to the declassification of homosexuality as a mental disorder: The reason “homosexuality was taken out of DSM is that people didn’t want the government in the bedroom,” he said.

The DSM ignores that pedophiles “have feelings of love and romance for children” in the same way adults love one another.

The DSM should “focus on the needs” of the pedophile, and should have “a minimal focus on social control,” rather than obsessing about the “need to protect children.”

Self-described “gay activist” and speaker Jacob Breslow said that children can properly be “the object of our attraction.” He further objectified children, suggesting that pedophiles needn’t gain consent from a child to have sex with “it” any more than we need consent from a shoe to wear it. He then used graphic, slang language to favorably describe the act of climaxing (ejaculating) “on or with” a child. No one in attendance objected to this explicit depiction of child sexual assault. There was even laughter.

That building that held the conference should have been scheduled for demolition on that very same day! Twenty years ago these people would be ashamed and in hiding because these kinds of actions were so egregious real men and woman would have not permitted it to exist openly in a normal society!

Pedobear approves of this post Phone Post 3.0

According to the DSM I have several diagnosed illnesses.  Go figure.  I don't think there is anything wrong with me.  This was a test done when I was in college.  I'm WAY more facked up now.  I don't even want to know how many more illnesses I have now. 

So.................Jimmy, they should remove necrophilia too?

I think Big Brother should focus more crime and terrorists and leave victimless crimes alone, like prostitution......
Necrophilia. Phone Post 3.0

Robobear -

According to the DSM I have several diagnosed illnesses.  Go figure.  I don't think there is anything wrong with me.  This was a test done when I was in college.  I'm WAY more facked up now.  I don't even want to know how many more illnesses I have now. 

New DSM is supposed to be released this year. I hope they've updated information to make us all seem less crazy. Phone Post 3.0

JIMMYNAKS - I think Big Brother should focus more crime and terrorists and leave victimless crimes alone, like prostitution......
Necrophilia. Phone Post 3.0

The only problem i have with prostitution is the human trafficking element. If gorgeous women want to use what god has given them to make good money, who are we to say they can't? You don't tell a genius not to not use his intelligence to make money and all they are doing is utilizing a gift they were born with. I get the moral perspective is weighted in favor of using intelligence over sex to make a living but what is morally corrupt about a man having sex with a woman? Had we healthier attitudes towards normal sexual behavior the freak show that attended the above conference may not feel so unashamed of themselves and stay in hiding. But when you view all sex being dirty you categorize the healthy sex with the unhealthy and unintentionally group with the undesirables in the above article.

Robobear - 

necrophilia is a victimless crime ONLY if you remove the head of the corpse first! If you cannot remove the head you should at least make them look away.

dead bodies should be allowed to choose what they do w/ their bodies.  legalize

dead people really know how to party...