Fury vs Joshua is off. Fury vs Wilder 3 is ON!

I’m happy to watch Fury piece up both of’m!

12 Likes

Gay. I don’t want to see him beat up wilder for a third time. Don’t care what the judges say anyone with a brain knows he won the first fight and then he completely dominated the 2nd. It’s time for the Joshua fight.

15 Likes

One thing though, if it is Wilder 3, that will be a truly huge fight, with everything on the line

Wilder’s entire career vs Fury’s $100 million Saudi Joshua fight + a second Joshua fight.

Plus all the hatred from the arbitration case, and the excuses from first fight etc.

Will be wild!

3 Likes

I mean do you really want to see AJ win a boring ass decision? Or Tyson Fury Ko Wilder again?

2 Likes

You think AJ would beat Fury on points?

I doubt that. So did the bookies. Fury was favourite.

7 Likes
1 Like

Nobody needs to see Wilder again. The last fight wasn’t even close.

6 Likes

I get what you mean, but they both were contractually obliged.

The confusion all came with Covid19. Dates expired with lockdowns. The arbiter has ruled Wilder still has rights, and Covid should be taken into account.

Boxing is not “crazy”… it’s gay.

5 Likes

This is one of the many reasons I like MMA more than boxing.

Most of the time in MMA you get to see the big fight you want to see the year the interest starts to peak.

In boxing with fights like Mayweather vs Pacman and Fury vs Joshua… you gotta wait ten fucking years for the fight to happen.

8 Likes

I definitely feel that. Usually when it feels like the time is right there’s always mandatory challenges no one has ever heard of or if each guy wins there next few fights then they make it happen. I feel boxing usually waits too long and the mega hype dies down.

1 Like

No god no but AJ has a certain favoritism in the UK. I don’t see Fury winning it unless he Ko’s AJ.

1 Like

I don’t think this is true.

They miss the mark in both sports all the time.

There have been many huge MMA matches that never happened.

Maybe you’re talking straight UFC fights but even then it has as bad a track record as boxing at times.

5 Likes

Ufc has missed some big fights as well but there are plenty more throughout the year. Boxing has very few major events throughout the year. In a good year in boxing you get what maybe 5 major events?

1 Like