Future of the country looking grim...

I’m a big CSPAN Washington journal fan. It’s usually the best news show in my opinion. The callers call in and discuss current events.

This youth against gunscmovement is the big topic. So my thoughts god damn. These “kids” who are not only involved in March for our lives, but also the Women’s March and national Black caucus etc... This is such a left pushing bullshit agenda. If the media didn’t make these shooters famous it would reduce this shit a lot.
The kids are getting so much validation and encouragement for this March BS. “We will not rest till we get what we want”. So Snapchat and Facebook and most media and celebrities are backing up these kids and giving them more power. The millenials and baby booomers are the majority of the voters now in the country. The social media and pop culture are trying to raise our kids into SJW
“Ban guns but let’s import refugees and have open borders”. Let’s disarm the police”
Lol it’s a fucking joke really. These kids are just low level puppets.
“We have to demilitarize the police” because of the genocide on people of color”

Women’s march blah blah blah”

I’m against school shootings and I’m against violence blah blah blah. Who the fuck isn’t. I also understand guns are illegal in Mexico. Mexico is the most dangerous country in the world after Syria and maybe pos African countries. Criminals and crazy’s aren’t gonna follow laws and maybe some stricter gun laws or mental health screening is needed. Ban the guns make more laws make the USA a police state. Good luck with that

Kids are usually used heavily by either side as props to push their agenda.  To be able to diminish our rights, the govt has to push a narrative of protecting a group that are perceived as helpless to defend themselves.  This also applies to protected classes and religions that need "defending".

rhino x2 - I’m a big CSPAN Washington journal fan. It’s usually the best news show in my opinion. The callers call in and discuss current events.

This youth against gunscmovement is the big topic. So my thoughts god damn. These “kids” who are not only involved in March for our lives, but also the Women’s March and national Black caucus etc... This is such a left pushing bullshit agenda. If the media didn’t make these shooters famous it would reduce this shit a lot.
The kids are getting so much validation and encouragement for this March BS. “We will not rest till we get what we want”. So Snapchat and Facebook and most media and celebrities are backing up these kids and giving them more power. The millenials and baby booomers are the majority of the voters now in the country. The social media and pop culture are trying to raise our kids into SJW
“Ban guns but let’s import refugees and have open borders”. Let’s disarm the police”
“We have to demilitarize the police” because of the genocide on people of color”

I’m against school shootings and I’m against violence blah blah blah. Who the fuck isn’t. I also understand guns are illegal in Mexico. Mexico is the most dangerous country in the world after Syria and maybe pos African countries. Criminals and crazy’s aren’t gonna follow laws and maybe some stricter gun laws or mental health screening is needed. Ban the guns make more laws make the USA a police state. Good luck with that

You’re preaching to the choir OP. Good post. 

So let wolves, coyotes, bears, cougars, do whatever they want, self-defense is just a phone call away!

Criminals, feel free to invade any home you choose!

Cartels, carte blanche!

Gangstas, enjoy!

Oh, but the school kids feel safer, so it's OK!  And then the government decides to open the door to millions of 'migrants' hostile to American values.  What could go wrong?

Conservatives let teachers raise their kids. Ideology starts at home. Conservatives need to stop being lazy and actually start parenting. 

They can march all they want as long as it doesn't interfere with traffic or emergency vehicles.  It's their right.

The irony of it though is I bet a good percentage of them won't even vote in local or national elections.  I think it's a cult mentality and not a desire to see change in legislation or government.

Flavorful -

Conservatives let teachers raise their kids. Ideology starts at home. Conservatives need to stop being lazy and actually start parenting. 

Teachers, professors and the media.

But yes, raise your fucking kids properly and explain why you take certain stances in detail. 

Ill Portents -
TheMMAn - 

Kids are usually used heavily by either side as props to push their agenda.  To be able to diminish our rights, the govt has to push a narrative of protecting a group that are perceived as helpless to defend themselves.  This also applies to protected classes and religions that need "defending".

These conspiracy theories are really hilarious in light of the fact that virtually all politicians routinely bend over backwards to avoid implementing any kind of gun control despite the demands from their constituents.

Other than lip service there is ZERO effort by the federal government to control guns. As you guys often love to point out, even the existing laws are too rarely enforced, much less prosecuted.

Which CT?  Who is "you guys"?

...virtually all politicians routinely bend over backwards to avoid implementing any kind of gun control despite the demands from their constituents.

What does this have to do with what i said about the govt using props to influence the masses?

Do you really believe that Progressive politicians will not try to captialize on this parading of kids to push a gun control issue? Of sourse they will.  But, the side that has most of the power right now is not going to give in on this particular issue.  See the Brady Act to see these things make their way into law when the other side has the power.

We need another massive land war in Asia

Onikage -
Flavorful -

But yes, raise your fucking kids properly and explain why you take certain stances in detail. 

For the most part American conservatives are cucks. Their answer to every problem is to whine about it social media, maybe with a meme or two. But that's where it ends. 

How about going into teaching and media? 

There are more conservatives in this country than liberals, and yet it's the conservatives who take it up the ass. 

Keep bending over and you'll get more of the same, cucks. 

TheMMAn - 

Well said ^ exactly how I see it. My son is 19 and is a very smart kid. He is more liberal than not but thankfully he can see the bullshit and how the far left looney fucks are insane. Thought the kids walking out to protest gun violence was stupid. I’m not gonna lie , I worry about him and all the crazy school shootings it’s a problem (still very rare compared to deaths by car crashes etc..)

CSPAN has a cute young black girl on this morning. Talking about gun control and disarming the police because of the horrific assaults on brown and black people in this country.

I use to be pretty liberal. Voted for Obama in 08 but not again. I supported Trump over the crazier party in this last election. I know many fellow OGers saw and felt the same way. Think this country is gonna be closer to a 3rd world country in 20 years than the America I grew up in. People need to keep things in perspective the 1980s were way more violent than today.

IHeartBoobies - 
rhino x2 - I’m a big CSPAN Washington journal fan. It’s usually the best news show in my opinion. The callers call in and discuss current events.

You’re preaching to the choir OP. Good post. 

Thanks Bro

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/X0qlV5H

Gean - 

It all boils down to stupid people out breeding smart people and breeding like rabbits.  being rewarded by the government to breed.  that's how the Kardashians got popular, stupid people need entertainment too.  the right are really shooting themselves in the foot with the pro life stuff

Lol and I agree 100% I’m not a liberal or conservative.

I’m against over population. Imo it’s the biggest issue / crisis. Reward people who do nothing to breed more people who do nothing. Fucking insane.

Yemen , Syria ,Somalia and other African countries in shambles. Western countries let them in and welcome the possible terrorist and anti American / western views. Like said above they breed like rabbits on a couple generations we will have mini 3rd world cities inside our major cities being funded by us working assholes

Soup and Beer - 

They can march all they want as long as it doesn't interfere with traffic or emergency vehicles.  It's their right.

The irony of it though is I bet a good percentage of them won't even vote in local or national elections.  I think it's a cult mentality and not a desire to see change in legislation or government.

When Al Gore lost the Democrats said it was because of the gun issue, Obama said in 08 that the gun issue is off the plate. This is going to get pro gun people out to vote. Most of these kids will not vote in the national elections.

Flavorful - 
Onikage -
Flavorful -

For the most part American conservatives are cucks. Their answer to every problem is to whine about it social media, maybe with a meme or two. But that's where it ends. 

How about going into teaching and media? 

There are more conservatives in this country than liberals, and yet it's the conservatives who take it up the ass. 

Keep bending over and you'll get more of the same, cucks. 

Hmmm I like your attitude but I’m anti social media. Getting into the “media” isn’t easy or profitable for the most part. Most people I know with journalism or communication degrees are not in that field
Of work.

Guys like joe Rogan are pretty rare. Easy to say get into politics or the media. Lol
Again I’m not a conservative or liberal

Media and the left are using ALL their narratives, and all their bots, at once. They are all in on killing Trump and any right leaning agenda. This is a watershed moment for the country. The left is attacking from every possible angle on every possible issue, guns, russia, collusion, sex, race, gender.....they are still trying to gague which if any of them has traction. However, you are right, as a whole, this is all very bad for the spirit of the country. But one side is really pushing this and creating all the angst. 

jcblass - 

Media and the left are using ALL their narratives, and all their bots, at once. They are all in on killing Trump and any right leaning agenda. This is a watershed moment for the country. The left is attacking from every possible angle on every possible issue, guns, russia, collusion, sex, race, gender.....they are still trying to gague which if any of them has traction. However, you are right, as a whole, this is all very bad for the spirit of the country. But one side is really pushing this and creating all the angst. 

Absolutely and I can’t understand how logical educated people can’t see this shit .

I’m equally against some bible beating conservative movement and even more against sharia law etc
This country / world needs to chill out and meet in the middle

The baby boomers have fucked this country up to the point where there's almost no going back. We might as well give the kids a chance!

TheMMAn -

Please tell us how republicans do this