Future school shooter

poor kid

I got suspended in high school for sucker punching a bully when he was pulling that shit. Anyone who stands by and laughs is just as big of a faggit. 

What a pussy, sucker punches the kid 4-5 times and can't even drop him

i hope that pussy bully gets permanently injured trying the wrong person soon

My daughter is in high school and she told me that they crack down on anything that can be considered "bullying" pretty fast now. If they even suspect bullying they will drag the kid into the office and question the shit out of them.

When I was in High School, kids would get bullied pretty badly right in front of teachers and no one did shit unless there were fists thrown.

When my mom was in high school, the boys in the showers beat up some pimplefaced kid and locked him out of the locker room while he was wet and naked. He ended up hiding under a teachers car in the rain for a few hours until school was out and the teacher found him crying under there.

I'm glad they're making progress as far as assholes picking on people who don't want to fight, though.

Piece of shit. Someone find out who the fuck that is so the internet can ruin his life. 

Poor guy. Trying to talk it out and gets hit.  Hope he stays strong, seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

QuintonRammedMyPage -

Poor guy. Trying to talk it out and gets hit.  Hope he stays strong, seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

i hate this whole advent of filming everything in some ways

lots of these bullies on video are doing so , because they are on camera and want to look cool and tough

Weird

That kid stayed on his feet.  Makes me believe it's not the first time.  I know the first time I got hit I hit the floor immediately, especially being hit from behind usually you fall down and take cover.  This kid looks like he could have held his own but didn't.  I don't blame him, walk away and live another day. 

I'm surprised there's no OGers defending the bully. Normally a good contingent of this board agrees with smacking someone around for "talking shit." :)

knockoutfighter -

That kid stayed on his feet.  Makes me believe it's not the first time.  I know the first time I got hit I hit the floor immediately, especially being hit from behind usually you fall down and take cover.  This kid looks like he could have held his own but didn't.  I don't blame him, walk away and live another day. 

yeah, id wager that the kid could take on the bully in a 1vs 1 fair fight

even though he missed with that 1 punch, he looked more coordinated than the bully that actually landed some punches

and his chin held up to the bullies "hardest" shjots

Fuck that little faggot kid. There was a kid in middle school who used to get bullied and dirt kicked in his face by guys and girls. Saw it one day and I fought him from behind and choked him, threw him down and kicked dirt in his face. Then threw dirt in that stupid girls face. Not proud of that, but I wanted them to feel how they made that kid feel. Best 3 day suspension of my life. My mom wasn’t even angry. 

That kid could have kicked that bully' s ass, I hope he just rages out and kicks the fuck out of him next time and realizes he isn't powerless. Sad knowing that kid is tormented like that.

Hard to watch

Sad. 

Obviously the first reaction is that I hope the bully gets his ass kicked... And yes, an ass kicking would be good for that kid. But he's just a kid too. And he's fucked up most likely because his shitty parents fucking suck. So moreso than me wishing that he gets his ass kicked, I hope his shitty parents get their asses kicked. 

Yeah I used to get picked on a lot too before I went through puberty then when the testosterone kicked in I f****** went ballistic on people I mean I would just plow through them if they started picking on me then all the sudden The Bullying stopped

Rener, where you at?

Hard to watch that. Kids don't fully understand what their actions can do to someone by doing shit like that. 

I really hope someone who knows that kid sees that video and gets him some help. Sounds like he is having a rough time.

Eddie Huerta -

Yeah I used to get picked on a lot too before I went through puberty then when the testosterone kicked in I f****** went ballistic on people I mean I would just plow through them if they started picking on me then all the sudden The Bullying stopped

It was fun to see these tough guys nut up as soon as I started busting their ass. Lots of trips to the Dean's office but things got better after people knew I was ready to throw down at the drop of a hat.