Future UFC DVD Releases?

I'm one of those TUF Newbs that is trying to catch up on everything I missed. I currently own UFC 1-12 & 39-98 on DVD along with TUF Seasons 1-8. I also own all the PrideFC events apart from Shockwave 2002.

I was wondering if anyone had any update on when they were gonna release the rest of the classic UFC events on DVD? Including: Ultimate Ultimate 95 & 96, Ultimate Japan & Ultimate Brazil, UFC 13-38. I definitly would love to see those events without having to buy region 2 dvd's. I'm definitly hooked on the sport & I don't believe you can truely be an expert on the sport until you've seen all of the biggest & most significant events. I'm just wondering if anyone has any updates?

Also does anyone here know if they will ever release Affliction Banned & Day of Reckoning on DVD? Or EliteXC Heat (Seth knocks out Kimbo)? Also if Strikeforce, Dream & Sengoku will ever start releasing their events in North America? Also does anyone know if they will start releasing all the new events on Blue Ray since they are releasing UFC 100 on Blue Ray or if that is just for the special events?

I definitly have a lot of questions so if anyone here knows anything, please respond.

There will be 3 UFC dvds relased come sept.

Bukorki - I highly doubt they'll ever release Affliction, Sengoku, or Dream on DVD. There just isn't any demand for them yet.

I dunno if Strikeforce has ever released a DVD, but if they keep growing I could see them start to release some events.

If you can get your hands on the HD source, you can just have to make your own. :)

I've been waiting for the longest time for the UFC DVDs to be released. I've collected UFC 1-12 and 39-98. I have no clue if/when 13-38 will be released.

I don't see why they wouldn't release Ultimate Ultimate 95 & 96, Ultimate Japan & Ultimate Brazil & UFC 13-38.  Why would they just release 1-12 & stop.  Honestly.  It means a lot to me because I was a TUF newb but if fans are given the opprotunity to catch up then I will have just as much knowledge as the people that had been watching it all along.

Strikeforce released their first 3 events which I own but they haven't released anything in a long time.  Event if they just released Affliction Banned, Affliction Day of Reckoning & EliteXC Heat, I would be happy with strikeforce for a while.

bit torrent is your friend.

GSparky -

I was wondering if anyone had any update on when they were gonna release the rest of the classic UFC events on DVD? Including: Ultimate Ultimate 95 & 96, Ultimate Japan & Ultimate Brazil, UFC 13-38.

There are Australian box sets available of UFC's 11-20, 21-30, & 31-37. These are released in Region 4, but are actually coded in Region 0, which means that can be watched on any DVD player, including ours (which are Region 1). They can be had on Ebay for pretty cheap, anywhere from $40-60 shipped for each. There's also a single DVD of UFC 37.5 which is also Australian (R4), don't own it so I'm not sure if it is coded in R0.

I haven't seen any of the UU's, Ultimate Japan/Brazil, or any Fight Nights (except the best of) DVDs every available.

Hope this helps if you aren't interested in waiting for Zuffa to release them in the states.

you can get a Ulitmate Japan/Ulitmate Brazil boxset on ebay for $18 us

11-20, 21-30, 31-37 and 38-42 are easy to find, I only have Ultimate Ultimate on VHS

IBProfane - 
GSparky -

I was wondering if anyone had any update on when they were gonna release the rest of the classic UFC events on DVD? Including: Ultimate Ultimate 95 & 96, Ultimate Japan & Ultimate Brazil, UFC 13-38.

There are Australian box sets available of UFC's 11-20, 21-30, & 31-37. These are released in Region 4, but are actually coded in Region 0, which means that can be watched on any DVD player, including ours (which are Region 1). They can be had on Ebay for pretty cheap, anywhere from $40-60 shipped for each. There's also a single DVD of UFC 37.5 which is also Australian (R4), don't own it so I'm not sure if it is coded in R0.

I haven't seen any of the UU's, Ultimate Japan/Brazil, or any Fight Nights (except the best of) DVDs every available.

Hope this helps if you aren't interested in waiting for Zuffa to release them in the states.

It does help to an extent.  I will probably get those box sets for right now & keep buying the Zuffa releases until I have them all & then I'll just give the box sets away.  I hear the boxsets don't have the prelims, is that true?

Silver Vision released all the UFC's. They are the best ones to buy. They are in PAL format though, but most dvd players play both PAL and NTSC, so it doesnt matter.

I highly doubt they'll release Affliction: Banned, Day of Reckoning, and Elite XC: Heat.

But don't worry, according to amazon.com they're releasing UFC 101: Perry vs. Florian on November 3.

UFC 101: Perry Vs. Florian ~ Artist Not Provided (DVD - 2009)

Buy new$19.97 $13.99

Available for Pre-order. This item will be released on Nov 3, 2009.

Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

they are releasing UFC 100 on regular format & Blue Ray format.  I'm getting both formats but it would be cool if they started releasing all the events on both formats.