GABE RIVAS VS JAMIE VARNER

as a fan, I hope it happens in maybe an RITC Tucson show or another smaller show. For a Phx show, maybe bring someone in like a Denny, Berger or even a Hallman if he will come down in price from what I hear he gets.

How about Rivas Vs. Amos Sottello in a "pro" match in a month or 2?

Two great strikers at 155...

Jamie will beat gabe rather easy. No offence to Gabe, who I like very much.

Jpet - get me a fight in az soon- a big name like spencer fisher or karo etc...

Drew

Good call, Amos is the man!

drew, what about you vs. Farber? I'd love that 1. And you wouldn't have to cut

"How about Rivas Vs. Amos Sottello in a "pro" match in a month or 2?"

i think this fight was supposed to happen a while ago at the ritc tucson that was cancelled.

"Jamie will beat gabe rather easy"

i still got my money on gabe.
damn i want this fight to happen now.

Jamie is very dangerous fighter. Gabe does have underrated standup. The deciding factor here is that Jamie can take Gabe down real easy. I have never seen Gabe on his back.

I have another 100.00 to add and make it 200.00 on the outcome of elbe and Rivas. Any takers let me know wanting to take Elbe to win. Let me know by the end of the day today.

18 days till RIVAS VS ELBE.

ttt

lol @ "MOUTH WROTE CHECK THAT HIS ASS CANT CASH"

Hey Varner whats up? Will you be fighting the next WFF? Hit me at justinbruckmann@aol.com

varner vs. rivas would be a poor fight for spectators. i just hope that rivas is comfy on his back when he fights varner.

Varner will beat the remaining hairs off Gabe's head! I will definately put $100 on Jamie if this fight ever happens.

Pimpjuice- what time are you usually training?? I want to come in and workout.

Ouch,LOL, but ouch

Attwood, how about on the ERlbe fight would you put anything on that?It is just that the potential Varner Rivas fight is too far off to bet on now. If JM had to hold the money that long I fear he would drink it. any takers on Rivas Elbe today.

Paul, you country bumpkin son of a bitch.

heads off to his AA meeting and then happy hour at the exclusive Mecca Lounge

I think that Fickett would take out Farber rather easily. I do not think that he would present near the challenge to Fickett that Beckett did.I do think that Farber is bvery tough though, just not Fickett tough.

At that weight, there is only Fickett and Varner in the elite class. I don't see those 2 fighting each other in this millenium

I worked to late to day but I'm still gonna go in for a little while, but I'm there around 5:00 pm. Thanks everyone for the support James, Sean, Dave... I do have stand up sometimes I can't fight instincts. If I fight a good BJJ guy I'll stand and bang but lately all my fights have been stand up guys. Consentrate on Elbe and Rivas KOTC then If he beats my friend then I'll come out of my temp... retirement for wrestling in school.
If you want to see pics of my last fight go to www.wffchampionships.com
Jamie Varner

Sounds like a good plan. Let's all wait and see how Rivas fares against Elbe.

RITC 65 Whoop-Ass

Dodge Theater

Saturday, Sept 25, 2004

Doors Open: 6 PM, Fight Time: 7:30 PM

RITC 66 - The Tucson Connection

Oct TBA, 2004

I'd be willing to entertain a bet on the elbe vs. rivas fight....email me at rcaldwellmma@yahoo.com

Good to have you back Drew...when you coming back to the east coast?

Rick you have mail.