Gabe Ruediger Nixed From K-1!

more like Bitch Stole My Fight

ttt for Gabe

This guys rep has been tarnished not b/c of TV.....an edited show that he may be acting on..... but  from a legit  governing commission that watched it and concluded  he's unfit menatlly to perform in his chosen field of work. Totally whack......

Wonder how many mental health tests boxers had to pass to get in ring in Cali?

Gabe is not a douche bag. There's nothing funny about a mental breakdown. He's a super nice guy, and has been a long-time contributer to MMA.tv.

I wish you the best, Gabe. Don't let this stupid shit get you down. I know, easier said than done, but I know you've got alot of friends who like and believe in you, and I'm one of them.

I am not a fan of Gabe by any means, but that is ludicrous. Armando Garcia is a wannabe tyrant and he should not have anything to do with CSAC or athletic sanctioning bodies in general. Disgusting.

even if you think Gabe is a douche bag this is just plain wrong and uncalled for.. however Armando will probably continue to get away with stuff like this because nobody ever calls him on it..

how did this guy get appointed anyway? what are his qualifications? I know he was a boxing referee but what qualifies this guy to charge of MMA for all of California?

Well, when he was brought in most of us here though it was odd, given his recent TUF-history. The "Why?'s" and "Wtf?'s" were rampant.

Guess they now know what we know, that the guy made a fool of himself by being an annoying dick in the house, not making weight from sheer lazyness, and then cried his eyeballs out. Shortly after this was aired he was signed for K1. Why? Wtf?

It can't be a "diagnosis" regarding mental health, they just found out what millions of other already know, which could say something about how they conduct heir business?

Hope he gets proper representation.  People may not like him, but this is really kicking this kid when he is already down.

How can they deny a guy the right to make a living based on  TV show.  There's gotta be more to it.  Did countless boxers have to jump thru hoops to get licenses after DWI's, possession charges, assaults, domestic altercations, and so on.  And you cant even put Gabe's case on same level.......he didnt commit any crimes.  This can't be legit can it?  I'm just baffled at this news.

this is almost as fucking lame as turning the Diaz vs Gomi outcome to a
N/C...these guys seriously need to get there shit straight..I guess MONEY
talks..

Think if this..Dana W hates Nick Diaz because he wont be a blaf puppet
and its obvious he does not like Gabe..and somehow both these guys get
screwed by some bullshit the commision pulled out there stuck
up,uptight asses

think about that for a minute

That is FUCKING RIDICULOUS... Now Gabe fucked up on the show...and he served his punishment with all the ridicule..but they are trying to prevent this guy from making a living.

They are basing their fucking judgment on Real World? WTF??

This shit is really bad...I wish Gabe the best

Yep...I say we get a multi-forum internet petition going to have Garcia canned. The more I think about this, the angrier it makes me.

Absolute bullshit imo.

Riots in the street, and looting of CSAC offices are called for here.

Doh! Double post.

Truly unbelievable. Absolutely defies any attempt at reasonable justification.

Corrupt Stupid Absurd Cocksuckers.

I'll sign that EM.

signed

Sounds like total BS...I hope Gabe sues their ass. How the hell do you judge someone's mental status by an edited reality show?

damn cake

not a Gabe fan, but this is total bs. I hope he sues the hell out of them. Is Garcia even qualified to make a psychological evaluation? Dude must be like super shrink if he's able to evaluate a guy without even talking to him personally.

Hows a nigga supposed to eat......???

ttt for Gabe getting his bread.....

SIGNED.

Even if Gabe pussed out on the show, that was MONTHS ago and, from what I've heard, he learned alot because of that experience and is working hard to get back on track.

"Actually I'd get an attorney and see where I stood legally and shove it up their asses if they are discriminating on basis of a TV show...."

You must like wasting money and losing legal arguments. Very likely a psychological evaluation of Gabe would show that he is symptomatic at the very least for depression.