Gabi Garcia looking thick, solid & so tight (PIC)

Kindly -

I laughed way too hard at this. Phone Post 3.0

Wood Phone Post 3.0

Tahiti Bo -
BoDiddlySquat - Just imagine that with a big ol' strap-on chasing you around the house.

Yep... that's what I hear, too... rumor is she is not lez; she does like guys but tops them only.... dunno if that is once in a human history, but probably close.

You have to consider that there's probably 0.1% of the male population that she'd consider physically imposing. She's like what, 6'4" and like 220? Unless you're a LHW or bigger...bend over and spread em. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly -

silva_mtc Happy birthday! Parabéns  Feliz aniversário @gabigarciaoficial 

Just remember that Rousey said she'd beat her in a grappling match. LOL. Phone Post 3.0

That is one imposing female.

I would suck her mini peen

Kindly -

Why is she green in this pic? Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - 

totally lol'd, hilarious!

JustAnotherMMAFan -
Kindly -

silva_mtc Happy birthday! Parabéns  Feliz aniversário @gabigarciaoficial 

Just remember that Rousey said she'd beat her in a grappling match. LOL. Phone Post 3.0
Just for an example of someone at her weight, Dominyka would destroy. Phone Post 3.0

Man, she would crush my dick with a vaginal tense.

I'd take the risk. Phone Post 3.0

I'm into fit chicks but anyone who would bang her is a raging faggot lol. You might as well bang a dude.

in

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - I'm into fit chicks but anyone who would bang her is a raging faggot lol. You might as well bang a dude.
How is banging a woman being a raging faggot? Phone Post 3.0

I am somewhat amazed she has not accidentally snapped someone in half at a BJJ comp by now.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - I'm into fit chicks but anyone who would bang her is a raging faggot lol. You might as well bang a dude.
Wanting to bang her doesn't make me a faggot.

Banging real men makes me a faggot!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

xaeo - 
How is banging a woman being a raging faggot? Phone Post 3.0

She's built like a man on steroids. She probably has more test than you running through her body. She's lost the majority of her feminin aspects. It's gross to me. But whatever floats your boat. Some guys are into drag queens and trannies but are convinced they aren't gay.

UGCTT_Messiah - 
Tahiti Bo -
BoDiddlySquat - Just imagine that with a big ol' strap-on chasing you around the house.

Yep... that's what I hear, too... rumor is she is not lez; she does like guys but tops them only.... dunno if that is once in a human history, but probably close.

You have to consider that there's probably 0.1% of the male population that she'd consider physically imposing. She's like what, 6'4" and like 220? Unless you're a LHW or bigger...bend over and spread em. Phone Post 3.0

There's not enough roids to get me to look like her (well, there is) but i do have her beat in size hahahaha

I would feel inadequate and give her a very angry 2 minutes.

orcus - Is there a more obvious roider in sports?

I don't think it's guaranteed that she's on the sauce.

She was a big husky girl who probably went on a zero carb diet with a lot of high rep weight training. I could believe she's clean.

"I don't think it's guaranteed that she's on the sauce."

Of course it is. She is bigger and more ripped than Vitor when he was "juiced to the gills" and hitting 1500 ng/dl of testosterone in some tests. Women produce 20-70 ng/dl, that's way less than Vitor has now that he is off TRT and look how his physique has changed.

It is literally impossible for a woman to look like Gabi without steroids. This is not speculation.