Gabi Garcia loses potential opponent

lol

That ankle is GONE bro. 

That sound.

Due to old age?

PelosiesPanties - LMAO! I'm sorry but morbidly obese people trying to do anything even remotely athletic is hilarious. Can you blame her ankle? Holy fuck the amount of PSI generated from that whale roll alone could have blown the first 5 rows back 10ft.

I've seen a few athletic people who I would consider very athletic, especially for their size . In her defense most fat people would just break their ankle stepping out of the ring. 

FuuuUUUuuu

PelosiesPanties - LMAO! I'm sorry but morbidly obese people trying to do anything even remotely athletic is hilarious. Can you blame her ankle? Holy fuck the amount of PSI generated from that whale roll alone could have blown the first 5 rows back 10ft.
Yes, I blame her ankle for bitching out.

Bitchass ankle! That woman’s gall bladder and pancreas are both working triple time 24 hrs a day but you don’t hear them complaining. Goddam ankles better learn to carry their weight!

Anyone know where that fat dancer fail (in the gif above - didn’t want t quote the gif) is from? I’ve seen that gif for a while and always wondered what th eback story was.

holy shit that’s gonna hurt for a minute

At least crossing the border's gonna be a lot tougher now

I blame Mexican Coke with its "real" sugar 

She's a victim 

MR31 -

I'd like to challenge Gabi to a roll in the hay.

It might be a bit more realistic if you rephrase that to "a tumble under the lawnmower".

Lol Derrick Lewis posted this on his instagram about a week ago.

The Last Emperor - 

Lol Derrick Lewis posted this on his instagram about a week ago.

lmao

With that outfit, she should go by Bam Bam Big-Ho

As soon as I saw that I chuckled thinking of the 30 wrestling podcasts I'll listen to where the old gristled vets are shitting on taking bumps and these high spots for bigs

Moist Gracie - 

lol @ psi like she’s a fucking tire 

definitely made me laugh with the “psi” description.

Well done

That big bitch was athletic, i am sorry she got hurt.

Moist Gracie -

lol @ psi like she’s a fucking tire 

Hahahahaha