Gabi Steroid Wakeup Call?

So, a ripped 240lb female posts pictures and videos of herself with random bloody noses and feeling terrible with high blood pressure saying she chose to live...

So with this random bleeding and the hypertension, is it really the weight cut or the drugs?

It’s like her weight fail reasons are also a self-indictment all in one.

Will this scare her straight?

#teamcyborg

She is a complete disgrace to the sport, steriods or not.  To be clear she isn't the only discrace this sport has, not by a long shot.  

Oh, I forgot to answer OP's question.  This will not scare her straight.  Roids are for the mentally weak and she fights grandmas while not even trying to cut weight, so I think it is safe to question how mentally tough she is. 

No, the women she fight usually only weight 165ish pounds. They just call it “209lb open weight” 

so shes esentially just the same as guys cutting to heavyweight limit of 265. They’ll just call it 230lb open weight and have to toss Grammy a few more bones. 

It's a joke 

It’s kind of sad. She’ll drop dead before she hits 40 at this rate.

Dashabox - 

She is a complete disgrace to the sport, steriods or not.  To be clear she isn't the only discrace this sport has, not by a long shot.  

She is a disgrace to the human race.

She wouldn’t need to cut so much weight to fight normal sized women if she didn’t amass a ridiculous amount of muscle by taking steroids (presumably).

I have to believe there are legit fighting women out there that can present a fair contest for Gabi. The Japanese promoters choose to give her favorable match ups instead.

stevekt - I have to believe there are legit fighting women out there that can present a fair contest for Gabi. The Japanese promoters choose to give her favorable match ups instead.

It’s not hard to believe that their are not other athletic 6’+  235lb women fighting MMA 

Her mentor is Cris Cyborg.Because of USADA Cyborg has to be more careful now,but is still juicing.

Glad I'm not the only one who immediately laughed at the irony of someone that apparently takes drugs/hormones to boost itself to abnormal levels talking about choosing to live.  She's a piece of shit and deserves every fucking bloody nose or other physical ailment that comes her way.

Seats Taken -
stevekt - I have to believe there are legit fighting women out there that can present a fair contest for Gabi. The Japanese promoters choose to give her favorable match ups instead.

It’s not hard to believe that their are not other athletic 6’+  235lb women fighting MMA 

Your use of the word ‘athletic’ tells me you’ve never watched a Gabi ‘fight’.

Steven McTowelie -
Seats Taken -

Lol this 

Steven McTowelie - 
Seats Taken -

"What???   I had no idea I couldn't soccer kick a downed opponent that I outweighed by 60 pounds in a kickboxing match!!!"

Steven McTowelie -
Seats Taken -

Athletic: physically strong, fit, active 

Coordination: the organization of the different elements of a complex body or activity so as to enable them to work together effectively.

she is athletic. She isn’t coordinated.