Gadelha is kind of hot

Her face is alright. Kind of ruins it with the tree trunk neck/torso/no-hips thing.

Tattoos ruin it. Phone Post 3.0

I work with a Brazilian who trained with her a few months ago and he claims she's a lesbian. Also, it sounded like Joanna was alluding to her being a lesbian just now in the press conference. "I told you when you sent me kisses in the gym that I'm engaged. I'm not a......different one."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgreNaJUoAEkdmI.jpg

"I work with a Brazilian who trained with her a few months ago and he claims she's a lesbian. Also, it sounded like Joanna was alluding to her being a lesbian just now in the press conference. "I told you when you sent me kisses in the gym that I'm engaged. I'm not a......different one.""

lol. Joanna is a little bastard.

Claudia keeps going on about not losing that fight. You put up a good fight, you got dropped, then you tried to clinch and force shitty takedowns the rest of the fight so that it wouldn't happen again. You lost. An "L" is an "L". Maybe next time.

DanTheCan - 
PeteyWheatstraw - "I work with a Brazilian who trained with her a few months ago and he claims she's a lesbian. Also, it sounded like Joanna was alluding to her being a lesbian just now in the press conference. "I told you when you sent me kisses in the gym that I'm engaged. I'm not a......different one.""

lol. Joanna is a little bastard.

Claudia keeps going on about not losing that fight. You put up a good fight, you got dropped, then you tried to clinch and force shitty takedowns the rest of the fight so that it wouldn't happen again. You lost. An "L" is an "L". Maybe next time.
I doubt lesbian. I'm guessing Bi. Phone Post 3.0

me too, especially after 10 shots.

In the right lighting Phone Post 3.0

In the dark

"In the dark"

Are you Billy Squier? That's my jam.

Claudia has a bad/weird profile. The upward protruding nose and chin are cartoonish.

Same as op. Never thought she was cute until the show. Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - 
SonOfThePeepHole - Op is a huge faggot Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

lol

Diferentigual -
Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
touch -

My go-to gif for every Gadelha is hot thread lol

That's jair laurenco (hopefully that's the proper spelling)

He's been teaching out of nova unaio for years and I saw him on tuf tonight. Jair's a great guy Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure you're right about him, but surely ice cold water to the snatch is not the best recovery technique? I mean, it's ice cold, in your snatch. Wtf? Phone Post 3.0
Unless it helps cool down the body and bring down heart rate? Like the same with balls. Men's balls help with body temperature. I'm just grasping here lol Phone Post 3.0
Lol and i can see where you're coming from. But I still think the shock factor some would raise your heart beat. Surely that's painful! Maybe I'm wrong - I don't know lol Phone Post 3.0

I feel like she uses , cool chick tho . Just another Brazilian on the juice Phone Post 3.0

Saddened - Her mole is worse than Rousey's. Get that shit removed.

you know if it was actually a big bump but its a blemish - get over it

ranier wolfcastle - 

she has her moments

http://giant.gfycat.com/MadHonoredIbizanhound.gifhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kVGRXHNamQQ/VI0HMpqNKgI/AAAAAAAAwa8/PO9_qqWd2R0/s1600/women%2Bf.gif

this is a very selective highlight of a fight she won

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair - 
Diferentigual -
Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
touch -

My go-to gif for every Gadelha is hot thread lol

That's jair laurenco (hopefully that's the proper spelling)

He's been teaching out of nova unaio for years and I saw him on tuf tonight. Jair's a great guy Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure you're right about him, but surely ice cold water to the snatch is not the best recovery technique? I mean, it's ice cold, in your snatch. Wtf? Phone Post 3.0
Unless it helps cool down the body and bring down heart rate? Like the same with balls. Men's balls help with body temperature. I'm just grasping here lol Phone Post 3.0
Lol and i can see where you're coming from. But I still think the shock factor some would raise your heart beat. Surely that's painful! Maybe I'm wrong - I don't know lol Phone Post 3.0

it helps cool you down. Its the same for men. Its a very old cornering trick from pugalism - it works for women too. 

Daaaam... She fine Phone Post 3.0

^^^^^^^

Have you seen and heard the stories on how those guys cut weight?

I'm not sure it's the most scientific MMA team around. Phone Post 3.0

One minute she's hot as hell, the next minute she looks like a muscular boy. Phone Post 3.0