Gaethje had no chance

Idk what made me think he could beat Khabib. I just judged purely on emotion. I still have the best prediction record on this site but I feel so stupid for thinking Gaethje could win. 

Khabib is unstoppable. Only time he’s ever lost a round was against an unmotivated Conor with 2 years of ring rust and 1 of those years not even training wrestling because he was pure boxing. Wow Conor is amazing. 

3 Likes

He’s lost multiple rounds and most think he lost to a mediocre gleison tibau

2 Likes

Al Iaquinta is even more amazing. He went 5 rounds with the GOAT and didnt get tapped like Conor and Gaethje. Wow.

2 Likes
Pulala - Al Iaquinta is even more amazing. He went 5 rounds with the GOAT and didnt get tapped like Conor and Gaethje. Wow.

Al is the real GOAT

1 Like

didnt u say anyone who picks Khabib knows nothing about fighting ? this is one of the reasons u are currently the worst poster on this board along with your multi screen names

9 Likes
shaqitup -

He arguably lost rounds to Tibau but Not officially. The 3rd round against Conor was the only round Khabib has officially had scored against him. 

Best prediction record on this site?

CRE must have picked him.

1 Like
The Lion King -

Idk what made me think he could beat Khabib. I just judged purely on emotion. I still have the best prediction record on this site but I feel so stupid for thinking Gaethje could win. 

Khabib is unstoppable. Only time he’s ever lost a round was against an unmotivated Conor with 2 years of ring rust and 1 of those years not even training wrestling because he was pure boxing. Wow Conor is amazing. 

You’re an idiot.

(And...I'm out of here. But reply away my child.)

1 Like
The Lion King -

Anyone who reads the last paragraph and doesn’t laugh takes themselves too seriously. I’m glad we got that out of you Lion King, hopefully you won’t spam the board so much.

inf0 -

CRE must have picked him.

lol

shaqitup -

Juicy Tibau 

I was surprised that Gaethje had nothing in his arsenal that could get Khabibs respect. On the ground it was like a pro vs an amateur.

Khabib lost round 1 no the judges scorecard.  2 rounds in 29 fights.

Pulala - Al Iaquinta is even more amazing. He went 5 rounds with the GOAT and didnt get tapped like Conor and Gaethje. Wow.

Still cant figure this one out. Had to be the circumstances behind the fifht with the bus and all the changed opponents. He had to be off his game or just tryed to get the win no matter what and play it safe

Closer it got to fight day, more I realized and I everyone else thinking Justin had chance were overthinking.   Reality check was that Khabib was going to clean house

HoneyBadger305 -

Still cant figure this one out. Had to be the circumstances behind the fifht with the bus and all the changed opponents. He had to be off his game or just tryed to get the win no matter what and play it safe

The word for the Iaquinta fight was that Khabib wanted to go five rounds to prove he’s championship material.