Gaethje vs. Kevin Lee next?

It's not official, but the fighters are hyping it. Who would you pick if they go toe to toe?

“We will see, but I want to beat up Kevin Lee. That’s who I really want to beat up. I just like punching loudmouths in the face,” Gaethje said. “First and only time I met I was nice, then he started talking shit that I was fanboying over him. He doesn’t understand what showing people respect is. I will never show him respect again that’s for sure.”

“I just like punching loudmouths in the face,” Gaethje said.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/1/2/16842316/ufc-justin-gaethje-wants-beat-up-loudmouth-kevin-lee-accusing-him-being-fanboy-mma

Gaethje by KO

Let's do it

I’d like to see Lee flat lined, so I’m okay with this fight. Yes please.

Yes

CountMarkula - I'd like to see Lee flat lined, so I'm okay with this fight. Yes please.
This

Licks72 - Gaethje by KO

Gaethje hurts him.

War Eddie 

Terrible fight for Lee. A guy that is impossible to finish and can stand and throw nonstop for 3 rounds vs a guy That’s been having weight cut issues and problems with his cardio fading out. 

Recipe for a second round TKO. 

Seats Taken -

Terrible fight for Lee. A guy that is impossible to finish and can stand and throw nonstop for 3 rounds vs a guy That’s been having weight cut issues and problems with his cardio fading out. 

Recipe for a second round TKO. 

IMPOSSIBLE TO FINISH

It’s a great fight.

Gaethje better change his style to fight Lee.if he doesn't, he gets beat  down..

It would be a great fight. I believe Lee is a little more technical with his standup, but he will not get into a brawl situation with Gaethje. If anything Lee will try to outwrestle Gaethje and take it to the ground.  For Gaethje's sake I hope he doesnt come in with the brawl mentality. He needs to use his good wrestling as well to mix it up. He is a young guy and at the rate he keeps getting hit, he may have some serious health issues long term.

Yea I am favoring Lee in this one