Gaethje: Why I don't care if I win or lose

Vikingknee -
Dravenlives -

I Like gaethje but the guy lost to alvarez and porier

Hes not beating Khabib 

Mma math doesn’t work. Khabib takes people down. If he can’t take justin down we may have a fight on our hands. Poirer couldn’t keep it standing and lost. But, Dustin is better on the feet than justin. If justin beats khabib I bet Conor knocks his block off. But Conor loses to khabib 9/10 imo. 

I Know what you're saying and I hate it when people say oh but he beat this guy who lost to this guy so blah blah

But i can't fathom any scenario where a fighter who lost to two fighters who imo are overrated beats a fighter who's never lost or come close to losing

I think it sounds stupid and like he lacks confidence. I was disappointed to hear him say this dumb shit as I like him and would love to see him win. Just makes me think he’s been losing the wrestling at camp and feels like he only has a punchers chance 

Eskimo - 

I think it sounds stupid and like he lacks confidence. I was disappointed to hear him say this dumb shit as I like him and would love to see him win. Just makes me think he’s been losing the wrestling at camp and feels like he only has a punchers chance 

He’s ALWAYS said that, even before he was in the UFC. Stop the bullshit.