Galactus in FF movie

"And now... well, now Fox has finally locked down the look of Galactus in the film that is, I'm now hearing from people on the picture, 'a heartbreaker.' And not in the good way. More in the 'hates superheroes and plays more like a parody than a real film' way.

Are you ready for this?

Wanted to let you know what Galactus is going to look like / be represented as in the FF2 sequel:

A storm cloud.

Yep.

That's it. That's the solution from the creatives.

(clears throat).....pretty lame.

Think Superman/Silver Surfer flying through clouds with Galactus / Jorel voiceover."

The more I hear about the next FF movie the more I think I'll just wait for it to come out on DVD.

I always thought the storm clouds that covered the spaceships in ID4 was a good representation of the coming of Galactus, but this sounds like shit.

I think a problem with a lot of comic book properties especially Marvel is that the film-makes don't go out of their way to create a world where fantasy elements exist.

They set the characters in the real world and when it comes time to do stuff like the Sentinels and Galactus, they get stuck.

How sad.......

Damn...what an idiotic idea

IDIOTS!

un-frakin'-believable!

I thought the 1st movie sucked. Too bad about the Galactus thing. I hope that's not true.

I'm weeping right now.

It was always my hope that they would make a big budget FF movie, and have Galactus in there, live and large.

I figured they would alter his appearance abit, Hollywood can't resist. Change the color scheme, alter the helmet perhaps, make him more alien looking.

But I always thought we'd see a giant godlike entity. Not a fucking thundercloud.

Here's an early special effects shot of Galactus attacking the Baxter Building

Aparently the ultimate nullifier is a hair drier.

lmao @ bald tony

Goddamn that is devastating, fuckin morons.

So are you guys gonna make them pay by withholding your money or are you guys gonna flock to the theaters like some sad geeks for the midnight showing?!?!?

I love the Fantastic Four

Therefore, I will never pay for one of these shit FF movies.

"So are you guys gonna make them pay by withholding your money or are you guys gonna flock to the theaters like some sad geeks for the midnight showing?!?!?"

Hmmmm movie, self touching... decisons

I'll make them suffer by waiting a week or so to watch it.

I always had a hunch Galactus ould be saved for FF 3. Maybe the cloud is just an ominous thing in which Galactus is contained. Maybe they'll show what galactus is in FF3. I don't know.

seeing Galactus is the only thing that i was looking forward to.

I was also thinking along the lines of Skarhead. That they would overcome the Surfer(or have him decide not to splat the 4), then right at the very end of the film you'd get a quick glimpse of Galctus' world ship, and some oh shit music plays