Gambler bets $77k on Miesha Tate at UFC 196

Crystal Meth Jesus - Saying Meisha can't take her down is dumb.

Saying Ronda can't take Holly down is dumb

Sounds like the gambler made an indecent proposal.

Dave met Meisha a few months back and became a believer Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Fade7 - His strategy was to keep betting against Ronda, if he lost he would increase his bet the next time. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Bingo, guys a scam... Please stop giving him press Phone Post 3.0
How is that a scam? That's the oldest gambling trick in the book. Phone Post 3.0

"Always bet on black".

— Kenny Florian Phone Post 3.0

this guy will die a broke, lonely man. Phone Post 3.0

I put 100 on Miesha and 100 on Diaz and also have a 2 fight parlay with miesha and Diaz to win.

Only due to the great odds, I think Miesha can actually win this fight just as Diaz can pull out a sub. but even if I lose 200 wont be mad as long as they are good fights

JonJonesBreaksPregnantWomen'sBones - this guy will die a broke, lonely man. Phone Post 3.0
Why do you say that? Sound's like he is killing the game at the moment and who knows how much money he has. Phone Post 3.0

Tate's best game plan is to take Holm to the ground and out-grappling her like she did to McMann. If she tries to keep it standing, I see her getting KO'd like RR.

Mad Xyientist -

She is getting great odds at +300. It's a much more even fight than that. 

How is that? Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus - Saying Meisha can't take her down is dumb.
This

Meisha has a wrestling base and an excellent top game. She is smart enough to know she ain't knocking Holly out and won't win a kickboxing match against her either. She knows she has to get the fight to the ground and she has 5 rounds to do it.

Holly is tough to take down, but if Meisha can do it, I think she gets the sub. Phone Post 3.0

How many wagers is this dude losing that we don't hear about?
I'm guessing there are a lot
He comes out of nowhere every few months for headlines
Good for him if he has money to pi$$ away

Tate got destroyed by Cat... Who everyone was claiming was one of the CANS that Rhonda holds a win against... How the fuck is She going to beat Holm? It's going to be worse for Tates nose than when she fought cat.

A fights a fight I realize this... It's just funny how a girl who got dominated twice by Rhonda and destroyed by Cat(not as good of a striker as Holm) is now going to beat Holly... If I was betting I'd probably take a sniff at the underdog but it's a lot longer shot than 300 IMO ... If odds were 500 maybe I take a stab. Phone Post 3.0

Brian Rule - "Always bet on black".

— Kenny Florian Phone Post 3.0
"Black is Black. I want my baby back"

-Kenny Florian Phone Post 3.0

chamilton - 2400$ Canadian on holly for me Phone Post 3.0
So it's like $16 in America nowadays? Phone Post 3.0

IronWill -
Fade7 - His strategy was to keep betting against Ronda, if he lost he would increase his bet the next time. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
How is that a scam? That's the oldest gambling trick in the book. Phone Post 3.0
It's the way he markets himself. Baseball for example he does his "system plays" and claims of being 25-1 or whatever it is but he doesn't tell you that most of those 25 wins had a L before it.

See he bets series so let's say Boston is playing NYY for four games and he has Boston. He will bet Boston in game 1, if they lose bet enough to win your money back plus one unit in game two and so on (sometimes tripling his bet each game). On the ones he claims to win he might lose two games and then win one so he says that's a win because he gained a unit. What you don't realize though is each loss can be 20 units so his 25-1 record may actually mean he is losing money even with his system. He then only shows his winning tickets on IG, FB, etc... So people thinks he is some sort of miracle worker when dudes a scam artist. Not to mention what sports book in their that mind takes his action if e actually was a consistent winner? I'll give you a hint - NO ONE! Dude is a loser who from what I'm told inherited money and came up with a way to scam others out of theirs. Fuck him Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
IronWill -
It's the way he markets himself. Baseball for example he does his "system plays" and claims of being 25-1 or whatever it is but he doesn't tell you that most of those 25 wins had a L before it.

See he bets series so let's say Boston is playing NYY for four games and he has Boston. He will bet Boston in game 1, if they lose bet enough to win your money back plus one unit in game two and so on (sometimes tripling his bet each game). On the ones he claims to win he might lose two games and then win one so he says that's a win because he gained a unit. What you don't realize though is each loss can be 20 units so his 25-1 record may actually mean he is losing money even with his system. He then only shows his winning tickets on IG, FB, etc... So people thinks he is some sort of miracle worker when dudes a scam artist. Not to mention what sports book in their that mind takes his action if e actually was a consistent winner? I'll give you a hint - NO ONE! Dude is a loser who from what I'm told inherited money and came up with a way to scam others out of theirs. Fuck him Phone Post 3.0

Everything I know about Vegas Dave I learned from thedirty.com....guy likes skanky blonde prostitutes and looks like a milk dud that's been out in the sun for a few hours....

Somebody is rich

Lol at every saying he was dumb. Phone Post 3.0

So what's his payout?

Can't imagine how excited he was to see that finish. Phone Post 3.0