Gambler bets $77k on Miesha Tate at UFC 196

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Tate got destroyed by Cat... Who everyone was claiming was one of the CANS that Rhonda holds a win against... How the fuck is She going to beat Holm? It's going to be worse for Tates nose than when she fought cat.

A fights a fight I realize this... It's just funny how a girl who got dominated twice by Rhonda and destroyed by Cat(not as good of a striker as Holm) is now going to beat Holly... If I was betting I'd probably take a sniff at the underdog but it's a lot longer shot than 300 IMO ... If odds were 500 maybe I take a stab. Phone Post 3.0
Well I was CLEARLY WRONG.

Congrats champ Phone Post 3.0

Flyers179 - So what's his payout?

Can't imagine how excited he was to see that finish. Phone Post 3.0

This guy. What a gun.

Put Meisha in a few multis (parlays) off the back of him making this bet. If Conor wins in the 2nd I'm up $250. Phone Post 3.0

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens -
Flyers179 - So what's his payout?

Can't imagine how excited he was to see that finish. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus christ. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy -
kronnchi - Tate is hotter but moves a few speeds slower than Holm and has nothing for her Phone Post 3.0

zero. nada. nothing. bullshit she even gets to fight her considering she has nothing for her

She has a nice ass, ask Ronda. Phone Post 3.0

"Meisha has a wrestling base and an excellent top game. She is smart enough to know she ain't knocking Holly out and won't win a kickboxing match against her either. She knows she has to get the fight to the ground and she has 5 rounds to do it. 

Holly is tough to take down, but if Meisha can do it, I think she gets the sub"

Damaynevent 

You Sir are the fucking man!!

just won a little over 700 on Miesha and Nate... Miesha tell me where you want me to mail that case of cupcakes. Nate I aint mailing you shit YOU GOT PAID TONIGHT!!!

Sean Thompson - just won a little over 700 on Miesha and Nate... Miesha tell me where you want me to mail that case of cupcakes. Nate I aint mailing you shit YOU GOT PAID TONIGHT!!!

nice, i did the same, except i had siyar on my parlay too! woohooo

Damaynevent -
Crystal Meth Jesus - Saying Meisha can't take her down is dumb.
This

Meisha has a wrestling base and an excellent top game. She is smart enough to know she ain't knocking Holly out and won't win a kickboxing match against her either. She knows she has to get the fight to the ground and she has 5 rounds to do it.

Holly is tough to take down, but if Meisha can do it, I think she gets the sub. Phone Post 3.0
Just gonna leave this here Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy -
stainlesssteel -

"Meisha has a wrestling base and an excellent top game. She is smart enough to know she ain't knocking Holly out and won't win a kickboxing match against her either. She knows she has to get the fight to the ground and she has 5 rounds to do it. 

Holly is tough to take down, but if Meisha can do it, I think she gets the sub"<!--?B-->

Damaynevent 

You Sir are the fucking man!!

A vote up husband your way

Great call Phone Post 3.0
Back at both of you. Phone Post 3.0

OCbadapple Vote UP!!

The Little Axe Murderer - Miesha has no chance. Shes a shittier version of Ronda with less power Phone Post 3.0
Lmao fool Phone Post 3.0

Sean Thompson - just won a little over 700 on Miesha and Nate... Miesha tell me where you want me to mail that case of cupcakes. Nate I aint mailing you shit YOU GOT PAID TONIGHT!!!
Won 1352 on nate no parlay though

100 on via sub
100 inside the distance Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks -
Sean Thompson - just won a little over 700 on Miesha and Nate... Miesha tell me where you want me to mail that case of cupcakes. Nate I aint mailing you shit YOU GOT PAID TONIGHT!!!
Won 1352 on nate no parlay though

100 on via sub
100 inside the distance Phone Post 3.0
I'll post my bet slip but IT GOT RUIN WHEN TOM LAWLOR GOT ROBBED!!! Phone Post 3.0

The best Phone Post 3.0

Just won $50 off of a $3 bet on Tate and Diaz.

Fuck ya lol Phone Post 3.0

Guy can't make bets like that unless he loses A TON at the book.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Guy can't make bets like that unless he loses A TON at the book.

The only 2 fights we have seen him won hes up like 400k

Wow that payout

Fuck i wish i was this guy right noe Phone Post 3.0