Game of Thrones didn't win a single Emmy?

And we're supposed to take that shit seriously? Phone Post 3.0

Wtf? Phone Post 3.0

Game of Thrones last won a primetime Emmy in 2011, when Peter Dinklage won for best supporting actor. That was it that year, and the last one since. Phone Post 3.0

True Detective only got one, which was also a crime. Basically they wanted to reward Breaking Bad for the final season. Phone Post 3.0

fuck that

How Peter Dinklage didn't win is beyond me, he was on fire this year!

canuck34 - True Detective only got one, which was also a crime. Basically they wanted to reward Breaking Bad for the final season. Phone Post 3.0

that's cool, good for bryan cranston

It's because breaking bads last season got so many. Dinklage should have won over Paul though. Phone Post 3.0

What a joke, not surprising tho Phone Post 3.0

Vengeful Tyrion was way more memorable than Emo Jessie Phone Post 3.0

Dinklage should have won and so should McConaughey. Anna Gunn should not have won best actress. They got the nod to give Breaking Bad a big send off. That is why you cannot put stock in these things, it's so often not about best performances.

Breaking Bad deserved many Emmys but when the other biggest show on television is shut out completely 3 years in a row, it makes the whole thing seem like a joke. Phone Post 3.0

I think it won 4 technical awards earlier, but I might be wrong. Phone Post 3.0

People care about these award shows?

I don't think the Wire ever won one

Peter Dinklage deserved it for the speech at his trial alone, when he demanded trial by combat. Might have been the best scene ever by a television actor. Fuck an emmy.

awards are bought and paid for.

A scripted event with predetermined outcomes.

Basically a show about awards for shows.

Mel Gibson could make the best movie ever and he will not sniff an award again.

Cmon SOn

It's not a great show that's why. I had to force myself to finish season 2 and the wife just dismissed it halfway through the second season. Dinklage is the only great thing about the show. The rest is meh.

The only thing I caught on the Emmy's last night was apparently the highlight Sarah Silverman going up the stairs with her deeeeep V showing off her tits.

BriggsSeekins - 

Peter Dinklage deserved it for the speech at his trial alone, when he demanded trial by combat. Might have been the best scene ever by a television actor. Fuck an emmy.

I thought Dinklage locked it up with his reaction to Oberyn in the cell.  Oberyn was telling Tyrion about seeing Tyrion as an infant, and how Cersei hated and tortured him in the crib.  Dinklage just CRUSEHD it, the move for horror to pain to relief when Oberyn said he would stand as champion.   Just crushed it.

Emmy are a fucking joke.