Game of Thrones didn't win a single Emmy?

BriggsSeekins -

Peter Dinklage deserved it for the speech at his trial alone, when he demanded trial by combat. Might have been the best scene ever by a television actor. Fuck an emmy.

This. You cant take these award shows seriously. I was pretty pissed until I realized that it was for breaking bada send off. Still bullshit though. Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild -
BriggsSeekins - 

Peter Dinklage deserved it for the speech at his trial alone, when he demanded trial by combat. Might have been the best scene ever by a television actor. Fuck an emmy.

I thought Dinklage locked it up with his reaction to Oberyn in the cell.  Oberyn was telling Tyrion about seeing Tyrion as an infant, and how Cersei hated and tortured him in the crib.  Dinklage just CRUSEHD it, the move for horror to pain to relief when Oberyn said he would stand as champion.   Just crushed it.

Emmy are a fucking joke.

Agreed.

Pedro Pascal nailed it too, and that was the first scene he shot! He deserved at least a nomination for guest actor in a drama series. Phone Post 3.0

PatK -

I don't think the Wire ever won one

I think you're right... And that is beyond ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

n0stripewhite - But with Breaking Bad being lauded as one of the greatest achievements in television history, would it be better to snub it because it's already won?

Cranston as best actor made sense for me, just for Ozymadias. Phone Post 3.0
Breaking Bad deserved many nominations. But Skylar winning is a joke, and Jesse didn't deserve it. He's a good actor, not a great actor.

Cranston deserved it hands down. Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower - 
PatK -

I don't think the Wire ever won one

I think you're right... And that is beyond ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think they were ever even nominated for one.

I also understand the Breaking Bad send off, I marked out on that show as much as anyone, but Dinklage and AlrightAlightAlright pretty much gave performances of their lifetimes last year.

MM deserveed the award as did Dinklage.

Bullshit.

award shows are a sham anyways. All about their own agenda. It was breaking bad day. Matthew Mcconoughay (?sp) deserved to win way more than Cranston even though he was great. Dont even get me started on skylar and jesse.