Game Pass, what are you playing?

I recently tried The Ascent, which looks cool imo, but I was having trouble getting into it, and didn’t play very much. And Hades, which people seem to love, it’s ok, but not really my style. What are you playing? :eyes:

Hades right now. Fun and addictive

1 Like

Downloaded Hades. Been playing Battlefield V, but only team deathmatch.

1 Like

I’m really liking the ascent. The medium was good. Gonna try 12 minutes when I get time

1 Like

I just downloaded Twelve Minutes, looks interesting, but it’s point and click, I’ll check it out later. Thinking about downloading Dishonored.

Oh, and I played a little Quake.

1 Like

I finished the 1st dishonoured, good game, have the other 2 downloaded but haven’t started yet

1 Like

If you guys are into turn-based rpg’s and haven’t checked out Darkest Dungeon, you should. I downloaded it weeks ago, but didn’t try it until today. I really like the art work.

Curse Of The Dead Gods at the moment, I’ll move on to Hades when I’ve beaten this, on the final stretch now

1 Like

I decided to give Skyrim another go….to this day it’s still a lotta fun

2 Likes

Hades. Alien isolation.

1 Like

Love gamepass… Qauke right now and dirt 5…got 12 minutes downloaded but haven’t fired it

1 Like

I had never played Quake before. I just played the first couple levels. I guess the multiplayer is cross platform…

I also bought a Hotus flight stick and been chilling on Flight Sim. Runs remarkably well on the One S, nice and relaxing, took a flight from Tokyo up to Mount Fuji the other night. One down the Nile. Africa is barren as shit lol

Yeah, I wanted to try Flight Sim, but it’s not on game pass for the xbox one.

It is for the series x

1 Like

You don’t have to rub it in bro :laughing: I can’t afford one right now.