Gamer Can't Handle The Pressure

At Major League Gaming Columbus 2013 one gamer got pretty heated in the middle of battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvNzHq61w-I

I used to game in competitions.  After one competition, a couple kids got stabbed outside over the game.  

Sub. Tnx. Phone Post 3.0

LoL, if he saw a real life boob he'd have a stroke. Phone Post 3.0

Dude that note he hits at about 12 seconds in nearly shattered my monitor LOL.

What fucking game are they playing and why is he getting so excited???!?!

Lol dammit i was hoping to see a full blown nerd fight Phone Post 3.0

I enjoy playing video games as much as the next guy (play them everyday) but this squeaky voiced, fake tough guy shit is too much. It's pixels on a screen stretch, grow the fuck up before you get handled. Phone Post

what game was that?

Nitecrawler - Dude that note he hits at about 12 seconds in nearly shattered my monitor LOL.

What fucking game are they playing and why is he getting so excited???!?!
Im guessing cod Phone Post 3.0

Michael Bisping done lost his mind. Phone Post 3.0

There's a phrase my old man uses about guys like this:

"Never laced them up a day in his life."

I love video games, I work in the industry...but this kid needs a dose of real sports, and sportsmanship.

I beat that guy.

Pathetic!!!

Leroy Jenkins!!! Phone Post 3.0

What game was it? I want to see a split screen of this video along with the gameplay he's referring to

Mihow - I wonder what these people would be doing 100 years ago.

Although yesterday I was playing assassins creed 3 and a pirate ship kept killing me and I banged my fist on the floor after dying for the 5th time in a row. Than u embarrassingly took a break Phone Post 3.0

I've played about the first hour of AC4, haven't gotten very far into it. Still sitting in Havana. I've spent most of my gaming time on GTA 5 lately.

Guy needs to get smacked upside the head.

Meohfumado - There's a phrase my old man uses about guys like this:

"Never laced them up a day in his life."

I love video games, I work in the industry...but this kid needs a dose of real sports, and sportsmanship.
Tell your dad I will be stealing that line Phone Post 3.0

That dude will never have a future job as a drone operator in our military.

…or will he?