Gamer Can't Handle The Pressure

He reminds me of Michael Bolton from office space beating that printer Phone Post 3.0

The king of Nerdom

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Remember what I said about taking sporting events and video gaming seriously and treating it with level of seriousness it deserves as legitimate competition?

This kid crushed his opponents, imposed his will, and let them know he was dominant. In that single moment he let them known just how much his worth as a human being towered over theirs. He's got the heart of a champion and the attitude of a winner. Good for him.

Soul Gravy - Remember what I said about taking sporting events and video gaming seriously and treating it with level of seriousness it deserves as legitimate competition?

This kid crushed his opponents, imposed his will, and let them know he was dominant. In that single moment he let them known just how much his worth as a human being towered over theirs. He's got the heart of a champion and the attitude of a winner. Good for him.

Welcome to the OG Ms Rousey

lol that kid will have a stroke.  And gaming is like jui-jitsu.  There will always be someone better than you so you need to chill and calm the fuck down.  The other side that lost had the right attitude.  They were laughing and snickering at the guy have a rage on.

Mencken -

I used to game in competitions.  After one competition, a couple kids got stabbed outside over the game.  

Counter strike ? Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed -
Mencken -

I used to game in competitions.  After one competition, a couple kids got stabbed outside over the game.  

Counter strike ? Phone Post 3.0
I know a couple of guys that got shot up after arguing through counterstrike. One passsed, the other one survived. Phone Post 3.0

Kids name is "Ryan".

Kid in the back at 0:50 says "Ryan, shut up! You have a warning".

Guess a ref/judge warned him for bad sportsmanship or something?

MountainMedic - 
Meohfumado - There's a phrase my old man uses about guys like this:

"Never laced them up a day in his life."

I love video games, I work in the industry...but this kid needs a dose of real sports, and sportsmanship.
Tell your dad I will be stealing that line Phone Post 3.0

Don't blame you, I get most of my best material from him.

Another freakout LOL

That's what I tell my boss... "YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME!"

Soul Gravy - Remember what I said about taking sporting events and video gaming seriously and treating it with level of seriousness it deserves as legitimate competition?

That kid can't fight for shit though, like most gamers. He can talk all the shit he wants, but that wont save him from an ass whooping.

That's so hot!!

Said no chick ever

Lol Phone Post 3.0

ive seen a few vids from quake con they usually have some pretty decent chicks there actually but quake is a cool fun game ! by the way girls do love some finger dexterity in the sack !

i would never watch a video game competition but it is super popular in korea i think, and there was just some i read about where a team of 4 or 5 from sweden split 3 million dollars from winning? not bad!

anyways that kid screaming has a bad yell, not my social group but ive always had fun playing splitscreen games, and if i was there id be doing the WHOOOAAAAAAAAAA yell like in Predator 1 when arnold has the stick of fire and is calling out the predator

It's cod btw, some of the funniest things are said at events by this community.

"TAKE A SIP OF THAT WATER, YOU ARE AWFUL" Phone Post 3.0

I like watching competitive League of Legends.  It's fucking awesome.

I do get mad playing ranked on SSF4, but not at that level

What the fuck is this moron screaming about?